Always Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Detective Conan FIXED

3 posters

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

Detective Conan FIXED - Page 18 Empty Re: Detective Conan FIXED

Post by NekoNeko Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:19 pm

lol...way ..way too late for that ,,I've seen it..to tell you the truth in all honesty I did not find it all that bad because I know the story behind why it was made....that being to push the boundaries of the industry at that time ... I do find it very randy,,it does ruffle my feathers...I would never ever show this to anyone under 21 or in mixed company...but the fact remains it is well done.... take it as a "shock-value" thing like a comedian always grabbing their crotch or pulling their pants up by the belt in the front..( call this the weenie-ator ..aka the weenie elevator) ....
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:55 am

yes from a design PoV and an artistic view it was well done, but as a guy, I found it disturbing...but to each their own, where there's content, there's an audience for it...and I watched the first couple episodes of season 16, recognized the it so I'm not far off...wasn't 100% sure if it was season 15 or 16, so I'm glad I went with my gut and picked 16.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:55 pm

great going..you have good instinct ...feels good watching a few eps of Conan ..lol..last night I did the same only it was the dub....I never tire of it ....
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:11 pm

ya sadly, the dub misses out on one of the greatest member of the "team" Haibara Ai (I believe is the proper way japanese names are put), except for the movies that were dubbed...

aside from work, Youtube, and Legion (the lastest expansion of World of Warcraft of which i'm a bit addicted to) anime time is limited.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:06 pm

I fully understand the limited time factor ...I have resorted to watching a few eps while in bed ...lol ...I never get past 3 episodes before I'm sound asleep....but I do enjoy what I did get to see....lucky for me small dvd player turn itself off after 2 hours if no video is playing...I use a usb drive and put a few on it and away I go for the night ...hahaha...

Edit ...oops almost forgot yup you got the naming correct...and yes they did do a great injustice to a very good character by not extending the dub...I hope one day they do continue it....
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:07 am

yup, although she does get a little carried away with her attitude, acting way more mature then she should be at that age. And as with every anime there is shipping, and I must say that i'd ship Shinichi and Ai. I usually resort to watching anime while eating dinner after I get off work, only times I get to watch anime during the day is when I have a moment of indecisiveness on what game to play on my days off.

On another note, I've also been watching Assassination Classroom, almost done with the first season, and I'd say may favorite character (besides the awesome Kuro-sensei) would be mr. blue hair narrator himself Nagisa, though I like Karma too. (one of my favorite scenes so far with Nagis was when they had their own personal swimming hole, "Whoa, your actually a boy!" and Nagisa was like, "of course I am" and the other girls were like "well we had our doubts."

And also occasionally watch Fairy Tail which i'm in like the 140's of episodes, the arc with the Infinity clock and the legion platoon featuring the Earth version of the Edolas "villians." Just as in Edolas, coco is the first to see the truth about their mission and how flawed it was.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:16 pm

I very much like and enjoy assassination classroom ,,,I only wished it had more than the two seasons...you like the same characters as I do ,,,,Karma is so bad-ass...and Naigisa...cool calm on the outside ,,inside quick thinking and 3 steps ahead...Koro-sensei ,,,I just love the whole package...I am hoping of a series of OVA to come out so I can see more of him and the whole class...
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:19 pm

oh ...do you like jigsaw puzzles??I have a program here that can make standalone exe's of any Jpeg ...I have a bunch I did up of Assassination Class room....the pics I took from google search so all the credit goes to who-ever did the original images...

here is a screenshot of one ....this is from the full version of the program ...the standalone EXE has only a few options....but still has "thumbnail" and a few other basics..like save game and such ...
Spoiler:
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:17 am

Thats cute, and are you still using Windows XP? oh come on man get with the times!
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:04 pm

yes and I will never change ..the new systems just do not do what I need for my video work ...I have big bucks invested in those programs...so I will keep what I have ...if I only used my comp to socialize or play-work(the light weight stuff most people use their comps for) I might have changed over ...but seeing as it is .....lol ...
and the fact the lastest win OS is NOT a good thing ...never good to data mine your clients...ever.... no matter who you are...my next system will be a penguin ..just waiting for them to support my programs in either wine or cross-over....Mac is just to pricey or I go that and just run parallels or some other shell to support a windows virtual manchine on it ....
mind you there are many people who do like the newest version of windows....and say a few nice things about it...but they can use it..it's just not for me

oh...do be careful of the win 10's updates....seems they are trying very hard to push out support for the "Steam Gaming Platform" people are already noticing lags/glitching/freezing while using ....MS is doing a hard push to their own gaming/apps platform ...so please watch yourself and create a restore point before every update ..'kay ...

so you want to try out a few of those puzzles ??? ..let me know how they work on your machine.....it should ...

here is a zip with the few I had done up
Spoiler:

Edit ..oh-my I sounded so harsh there..I really didn't mean too ...Sly it is okay that you do love your new system...different strokes for different folks ....if win 10 went with "module-ware" and win XP was an add on expansion...I would indeed switch over...and put in a retro "Xp look a like" interface so I would know where to look for things
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:27 am

Well text is horrible at displaying sarcasm, and I was tired so I didn't realize that I forgot to mention I was only teasing, but I know what you mean. My computer was designed with high-end gaming in mind, but I do know the trouble with running "legacy" programs as some would call them. I got Tuesday and Wednesday off from work, so I can spend some time to enjoy gaming and anime!
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:29 pm

excellent ...btw the link to those puzzles is in the spoiler from my other post ....

the only problem with the puzzles is they get only the default icon of the program itself not the image as an icon...which would have been really good ...lol...is as is

hope you're enjoying your day - - - game on!
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:13 pm

yup, just got back from Subway for dinner. Now to eat and watch some Youtube and anime. After will be gaming until I decide to sleep.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:06 am

super!...I have on Sgt.Frog....soon I'll be gong to bed...and like you I'll do that until I get tired enough to want to crawl into bed...

enjoy that sub....
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:46 am

I believe my favorite scene from Assassination classroom so far would have to be when that guy tried to take over their gym class and Nagisa totally humiliates him and nearly kills him...

and watching Conan again makes me wonder why they gave Ran that spiky bit of hair...no matter what direction you see her its always prominent, in a similar fashion to Mickey Mouse's ears, no matter what pose or how you look at him, his ears never intersect.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:27 pm

yes...I loved that part....
haha..so true,,now that you mention it,,I never really noticed ,,,but yeah why just that bit ..they could have made it a proper cowlick by adding a bit more to it...I guess it's the same for gojyo from saiyuki those twin 'antenna' allways ready to poke an eye out...XD

please read the new announcement ...we have a new tool in the edit box and the forum host have given each person a free 'Servimg.com' account....so check your email ....
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:32 am

hm, nothing in my email about anything about servimg.com...
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:36 pm

did you check the spam folder???
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:12 pm

yup, there's nothing there besides junk, nothing to do with this forum or servimg.com
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:37 pm

darn..they said everyone got the email...tards well you can join the place for free on your own...that way you get to use the new "host an image" tool in the editor for posting messages ....

how you been ?? watch any more Assassination Classroom ??....the manga for that is good too ...
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:47 am

I've been good, and no about AC, but have been watching more of my favorite child detective. Currently eating a sub from Casey's General Store and checking my email, then prolly going to watch some youtube and maybe an episode or 2 of anime.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:31 pm

sounds like you'll have a nice evening...
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:37 pm

oh ...something great has happened finally there will be a second season to blue exorcist it has be confirmed...I love ren and his familar kuro...can't waiit to see more of them ...lol
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:24 am

more of those crazy half demon brothers? freaking awesome! lemme know when you find out a release date!
Detective Conan FIXED - Page 18 Rin_okumura_smile__3__gif__by_magicseditions-d5d8g0t
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:57 pm

will do //...I'm super hyped on watching it myself ...
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next