Always Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Detective Conan FIXED

3 posters

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Detective Conan FIXED - Page 19 Empty Re: Detective Conan FIXED

Post by NekoNeko Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:40 am

okay ..a little update on blue exorcist ....it is slated to begin airing in Japan this January on the 17 ...XD one day after my birthday
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:33 am

hm, January, then either late Jan or in Feb we'll get fan subs, hopefully we'll get either a dubbed version or an official subbed version at least.

And if you wanna join me in voting in a poll for top 10 Shounen Anime you can by clicking Here.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:18 pm

oooh..they have some good ones ...I'm tied as what I should go with inu-yasha or AC.......

...I have voted ....was AC....it was Koro Sensei that tipped the scales in his favour....XD

edit : oppss almost didn't answer your question ..as far as I know it is to be simulcast in english also...but that is what the rumour mill is saying ..but the first season was so it is likely this will be also
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:10 pm

well when the video is made i'll link it to ya.

and that would be awesome about blue exorcist, but waiting till January? oh man the anticipation will be large!
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:52 pm

thanks Sly ....will look forward to it

I know January is so far away....seems like it anyway ...XD
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:57 pm

Watched a bit more of Detective Conan. Broke 500 on episodes... It sucks that they killed off that awesome FBI agent Akai Shuunichi, killed by Kir, aka Mizunashi Rena. (i hope I spelled the names right)

The stuff about Hondou Eisuke and Rena being siblings and Rena being an undercover CIA agent. It was an amazing turn of events though I was saddened about Akai and Haibara never able to see her sister's boyfriend.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:09 pm

nice going....only about 300 more to catch up on
yeah ...names hummm dunno but close is good enough...lol
I have to be honest ...I don't remember that part...but yes that would be a sad turn of events..

I just watched the second to last episode of season 2 of AC ...oh my is all I will say..that is until you yourself watch it later on....you'll need to be strong for this one ..yup-yup..

"happy Thanks-Giving Day" from Canada to you  .... XD
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:15 pm

Ya American Thanksgiving isn't until mid-November. The top 10 shounen anime was uploaded. I'll send you the link after I've watched it myself.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:19 pm

thank you ..I'll look forward to that ...
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:03 am

Okie Dokie...it was an awesome video...you wanna watch it too, you can click here

Misty Chronexia is a pretty good french-Canadian anime reviewer, which you could prolly relate with, with you also being Canadian and all, eh. Razz you know what I'm talking aboot. Cool
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:12 pm

I'm poking that link ....~pokie~
the guy is pretty cool ....did a very good job
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:55 pm

Sly ..how's it going this week ,,you getting crazy ass weather too?
I just watched part of a series called "rage of the Bahamut" ...somehow it reminds me of JoJo's bizzare adventure ...I have no idea as to why..but it is a pretty good watch..season-01 is out as a dub
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:35 pm

well I moved to a new house and had problems with getting my internet transferred as my modem decided to quit working, and it took about a month to get it fixed, as it had to be rescheduled because of the dang presidential election day.

On the other hand I need to go download Season 18 of DC, finished season 17 while i had no internet and the season left off such a big cliffhanger with Shinichi in his older form, and is about to change back at the end of a case on the highway, yet Ran won't let go of his arm...

Also started re-watching Attack on Titan...sat through the first 13 eps in a row.

Btw, there's a new poll for Misty's next top 10...Best Detective Anime...which once you see the list, it should be obvious which one I voted for. and Misty is finally releasing his own anime he's been working on...which is scheduled to air on November 24th.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:17 pm

I did wonder where you went....glad to see your back..
so Misty's doing an anime..excellent ! plus another top ten very very good....I'll have to check those out
can you if possible pass me a link(s) ...???
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:32 am

yup, he just released his top 10 detective anime today...

found out I can do that with videos, if you like it this way...lemme know or else i'll just go back to the usual clicky link.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:03 pm

super ...is poking ....
oh ..umm... either way is alright....XD

yeah ..I know which one is your fav....hahaha...
my fav is your under arrest...I was watching that earlier this week in fact....I like that he's included both old and new titles...that way newer folks get to relate to what's on his list also....

btw himitsu the revelation is one very good series ...and has a great plot....the whole thing about retrieving a person's memories after death lends it a nice "creep me out" factor...
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:43 am

well happy new year, its been a doozy here, and i've been quite busy with my job. If you haven't seen it, Misty did release the first episode of his anime (poke here)

You've got to totally let me know when we get either a good subbed version of new Blue Exorcist, or even if they're going to dub it. Also started re-watching D-Grayman from the episodes you gave me way back when, and I totally forgot how much younger the subbed Allen sounds compared to the dubbed version.

And a friend was telling me about new season of Attack on Titan, is that old news that is already out or is it something to look forward to (Captain Levi so badass)

and with that, that is all I had on my mind at the moment. Take care and I hope you had a great Christmas and New Years.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:05 pm

forgive me !! ..I have not been well and as you can see missed a few posts ....

there is out a "chibi" series of AoT called Attack on Titan Junior High ...very funny..the real season 2 is to be in released this coming April .....as for the new Ao no exorcist Horrible is doing it ..subs are very good....I do believe there will be a dub ...might be already 1 episode out ..but not sure...that I'll check on tonight.

I'll watch Misty's anime in a bit ...want to do a few things then when I go and relax I'll watch it.....
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:13 am

I hope you get well soon, don't want anything bad to happen to ya. Started watching an anime called Dog Dayz, quite a silly but strangely captivating anime, "might be the animalistic characteristics of the people" you can call them furries, but imho, the furries term seems to always lean toward something erotic so I prefer the term used in another awesome show called RWBY, they call people with animal parts, be it ears, tail, scales. they call them Faunus. My opinion on furries is animals acting like people like in the movie Zootopia.

Well aside from all that furry goodness, not much else on my end besides working and gaming.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:21 pm

I should be okay soon-ish have a few days left of antibiotics...
I like how you explain "furries"...I don't really like the term myself...very misleading in general and yes "faunus" seems more to the point...
Dog Dayz has 3 seasons so enjoy the general craziness of the show...
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:28 am

yup, been watching it online on the watchcartoonsonline website, though the name is misleading as it has tons of both subbed and dubbed anime, though it does have cartoons as well.

And I think I may have gotten a lead on why I love watching Detective Conan. One of my favorite shows to watch as a kid growing up was Scooby-Doo, which as i'm sure you know is a crime solving mystery show for kids, and Detective Conan is a crime solving mystery show for a more mature audience. Anyways, best of luck with getting back to full health. If you would like a copy of the Novel i've been working on, lemme know.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:55 pm

really you've been working on a novel ....awesome yes! .. I would love a copy to read....you can PM me the link ...that is of a personal nature and should not be here for all to see or grab .... ~happy-happy~
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:25 am

hey, did you receive my PM, its been a couple days, and I haven't gotten a response, so I'd thought I'd ask ya here...lol

Hope ya had a wonderful Valentine's Day! I love you I love you I love you I love you
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:03 pm

I had a nice but very quite one ...but did get to eat some chocolate ..lol
I only just popped on today ....that cold tried to make a come back ....I gave it the heave-ho...now feeling almost myself...thank-goodness!

I just PM'd you back with a yes and my email ..I still have yours from before is it still the same ??
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:35 pm

Just finished reading your first chapter ....well done...and as you said the revised version does in fact make things much clearer....only thing I'd suggest is between paragraphs is to put it as a double space rather than just an indentation ....and when people talk to break your line and start anew under the spoken text ....

eg ::the dark gloomy room smelled rank and putrid..

"By God it sure does stink in here " tom said as he side-stepped a glowing glob of unknown debris..

later after some time alone ,both Tom and Beaner met up in the adjacent room.both had had enough of the foulness and bolted for the curtain covered window ,,throwing it open they greedily gulped in the fresh air.....

*Gasp-gasp* ...was all that was heard for several long minutes ....

sort of like that ....you're more than on the right tract.
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next