Always Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Detective Conan FIXED

3 posters

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

Detective Conan FIXED - Page 11 Empty Re: Detective Conan FIXED

Post by Slytherite Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:23 am

Ty, downloading them now! If any other anime comes to mind, I'll let ya know!
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:55 am

sure thing!
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:39 pm

You know what? Its funny, I was checking the toonami lineup since they finished airing Sword Art Online, and it was funny, you know what they're airing now? Blue Exorcist! I looked at that and was like, "What are the odds that one of the anime that I recently downloaded, becomes one of the anime currently being aired on Toonami?"
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:53 am

lol...excellent!
I'll never be lucky enough here to see any on tv with out special "pay stations" if they ever offer it...as it is they're once again thinking of cutting out another english station....gessshhh....mind you this one is crappy....its one of those info-commerical things...but gang-it it is ENGLISH...stop picking on us alll ...gosh!....lol...gimme anime stations....hahaha

hows your weather???
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:42 am

meh, it spring, and as such, it can't decide if it wants to be cold (<=30) or warm/nice (60s, low 70s).

Well I'm sorry about your TV issue, but at least you have the awesomeness of the Internet to get your anime fix!
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:48 am

oh-yeah!..gotta love the net....
the weather is crazy here also....we just had a snow storm of over 20cm(about 8-12 inches)..and on St.Patrick's Day(17th) it was -20C with the wind chill....I hope warm weather comes soon
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:32 pm

ya, hopefully you start getting some nice weather.

You ever seen the anime Moonphase? It was on netflix and was wondering if you've seen it.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:03 pm

..lol..I actually own a set ..its very good,a nice light comedy with a flare for the dramatic,,she is a sweet little vampire 'kitty-girl'....there is also another "moon phase" Tsukihime - Lunar Legend..this one is a psyo-drama...lots of blood and gore...I have a bought copy of this one also.....both are a good viewing choice
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:54 pm

hm, light comedy with a flare for the dramatic, seems like the same theme of Fruits Basket. So about that other one, Tsukihime - Lunar Legend, is that the title? Is it dubbed?

And one of these days, I'll get a new copy of Disgaea......still pisses me off about that time a year or 2 ago...but its in the past. That anime was great, short, but great. Understandable, since the storyline of the game was kinda short as well, but they could've continued on like some shows do.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:29 pm

yes it is dubbed and yup..that's its official english title
"Tsukihime - Lunar Legend" ....

I know to lose everything is heart breaking....the group that did the best rip of degisaea was "blitz" but they no longer exist...if you want these fast type in bakabt then the name of the series lunar legend shows under its Jpn name of Shingetsutan tsukihime (get the E-D dual one) but the torrent will only last the month it was grabbed in...so that's one way... the other is for me to drag out either the files I have from the net or rip a set off dvds....
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:03 pm

Nah, don't worry too much about it, if I were to get a new copy of Disgaea, I'd just buy it from Funimation, as they currently have the license for it. And about Tsukihime, i'll think about it, but I got enough anime on my plate atm...btw I was checking anime on Netflix, and they got SAO on there now!
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:40 pm

ohh..very nice! ...I don't have netflix ....but thats only because I didn't subscribe to it...for once it IS something I can get...lol...

I don't have a PS3 /Xbox/or Wii to stream it over to my tv....hahaha....

I don't know if Disgaea is still in their catalogue to order it Sly....
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:18 am

You know, as I'm super excited about new eps of SAO coming out, I'd be even more excited if there was news about new episodes of D-Gray Man being dubbed! and Nipponxyz or w/e they're called, do a pretty crappy sub job on Conan...lol
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:04 pm

yup ...you need to get the "M-L' ones of "Kyubi's" subs way better and clearer

...if only they would do the final half of D ...but saddly no way will they ..funi is a ass-wipe that way
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:41 am

Well, I think I found that Tsukihime you were talking about...

http://bakabt.me/141926-shingetsutan-tsukihime-e-d-h264.html

Is this one correct?

And you have any opinions on Rosario + Vampire?
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:30 pm

yup! that's the one..its not a long series but very good..

Rosario + Vampire is very good!...both funny and some what serious series at the same time,there are two seasons to it for a total of 26 episodes...the young man being the only 'human' in a school of 'monsters' is a nice twist.....you should find it very enjoyable...
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:45 am

Ya, I watched some of the first episode. It seemed to have a bit of fan-service...which I have no problem with of course, (as I really enjoyed Cat Planet Cuties, Shuffle, and Demon King Daimao, just to name a few) Seems like they either have 2 voice actors for the vampire girl or just one really talented one to change their voice for the "transformation."
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:11 am

wow you caught that right away ...it is 1 voice actor...the non-vampire voice is as "character" ..the vampire one is her natural voice....lol...you have good ears.....

oh ..I started to fix things up ...not so much done ..but we now have the sub index up to date same for movies and a blank sticky for the dub section....lol..I even fix a bit of the video files....so if there's anything you wanted posted first let me know....

seems that about 60-80% of our video needs replacing....good thing is some of that needed replacing because of crappy re-encoding....I'm working on much better quality files now...I now know the "sweet-spot" the host just loves....all files will now conform to it...heheheheh
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:46 am

Well, ya, I've trained my ears well, just like the three Hedgehogs in Sonic Underground are all voiced by the same person. And Jo from Family Guy, Kronk for Emperor's New Groove (both movies, and the series), Mr. Barkin from Kim Possible...etc are all Patrick Warburton.

But anyways, I might either watch Rosario + Vampire, or that Tsukihime...(if I can get the torrent to load) after I'm done watching Demon King Daimao.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:10 pm

that torrent needs to be used in the month it was grabbed....or you'll need to get it again...
enjoy your viewing!!...
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:04 pm

Ok got a question for ya, I was thinking about a Custom theme for my computer. I have it set up that it changes its background image every 30 mins from a specific folder. I was thinking of making a folder full of anime representing each letter of the Alphabet. I got most of them but got stuck on J, L, and U.

(Within the Spoiler tag is all the ones I came up with so far)
Spoiler:
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:03 am

hey ..that's nice ....
there are other animes that start with Z though ....zone of enders,zombie loan,zipang,zero no tsukaimi...aka familar of zero....a funny one called Zenki,,another that is somewhat like fafner(dead aggressor)zegapain and of course Zatch bell...
I put it all in a spoiler...its a long listing !!!
Spoiler:

Edit : I saw that for Q you have detective academy Q

here are a few others,,,there are very few anime that start with Q...
Queen Emeraldas(capt harlock spin-off)
Queen Millennia (also Capt harlock-spin-off)
Queens blade (don't know if you'd even want to see this ...more than a tad racey ...not for 'mixed' company..if you get my drift...
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:17 am

Ok well, I guess I should've elaborated a little more on the naming standards on the system...Ya "starting with the letter" is first choice...but not just any anime gets the honor of being on the list...It has to be a "good" (or even "great") anime that I have either seen or otherwise known to be good, (e.g. read about, told about, etc.). (Like I could've used Angel Beats for "A", Actually I think I can replace Evangelion with Soul Eater for "E", Use Sword Art Online for "S" and use Angel Beats for "A")

But I think I'll use Lupin the 3rd for "L", though I've honestly never seen it, but heard good things about it. I've heard about Queen's Blade but didn't think it deserved a spot on my list and Detective Academy Q was a great anime, and thus imo deserves its spot. Though I could put other good shows for "Z" like Zatch Bell, but how could I not put Dragonball Z on the list, if not for that franchise I doubt Funimation would be where it is today! (Funimation actually said something like that along those lines...)

Well the show really has to be good enough to have decent pictures with quality worthy of being a desktop background. Smile(Since I wanted both Detective Conan and D. Gray Man, I used Detective Conan for "C", since the dubbed version is titled "Case Closed." Also sacrifices had to be made as well, as you must have noticed that Disgaea isn't on the list although it shouldn't really need to be explained about my opinion of the show... Razz)

Also Jing: King of Bandits sounds familiar, but for the life of me can't entirely remember if I've seen it or not.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:34 pm

hahaha....I totally understand your dilemma in this matter ....I can tell you I choose the titles thinking of what you yourself would like to watch ....all the series are good ones.....Jing king of bandits is kind of a cross between D-Grayman and blue exorcist ...even though it was made way before either one....

here's a link to some info on it :
http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=555
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:18 am

Well I just put it together, If you would like to see it, I can zip it and upload it. Just say the word. I didn't do all 26 letters, I just stuck with 25, OCD kinda reared its head and threatened to annoy me if I did 26.

One the other hand, you seen Black Butler? great series, I just finished episode 24, and it seemed to be an ending, but there are 48 eps in the series (or at least that's how many Netflix has) so I was wondering if you knew what is up with that...

And if you know of any good places to snag D-Gray Man beyond ep 52 (sub obviously as dub ends at 52) lemme know, even though the dub voice actors are way better imo, I really really want to know what happens next (totally hate cliffhanger endings like that, I mean come on, they haven't found General Cross yet, and you never find hardly anything about the whole "Destroyer of Time" prophecy thing with Allen.)
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next