Always Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Detective Conan FIXED

3 posters

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Detective Conan FIXED - Page 17 Empty Re: Detective Conan FIXED

Post by Slytherite Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:45 am

The first episode was playing in my head as I was at my job today...
From what looks to be the main character so to speak...looks like a girl but unless i'm mistaken its a guy, and again unless I'm mistaken (might need to watch more to confirm) the name sounded like the same as the girl from Attack on Titan. (the person in question is the blue haired one that kinda suicide bombed Mr. Tentacles in the first episode)...

And it was tentacles all along. Razz
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:21 am

lol...yeah ..the song IS catchy...actually I do agree the episodes in general replay themselves in your head..I think it partly the 'weird factor' the series has ....
the blue haired character is a guy...even in the manga...but I really think they wanted him trans-gendered but backed away at the last moment and just made him a tad fey....
....btw.. Koro-Sensei aka 'Mr.Tenacles' gets even odder at times as the series progresses....I have it playing on the TV right now if fact ... XD...I like this as much as my beloved Sgt.Frog....heheheheh...
I have all the dub that was  put out for that..if your interested...just let me know...
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:11 pm

Well this sucks... Evil or Very Mad I went to download D-Greyman last night while I slept, and the browser crashed at like 95%, and apparantly it cancelled itself, deleting what it had downloaded so far...

But on the other hand, have you seen the trailer for the Attack on Titan movie?
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:41 pm

oh..that's a bummer...
no ..I haven't just yet ..any good??
did you DL that mediafire folder yet??...I think there may be a download manager in it ...not sure though...but if you need one tell me I have Jdownloader here on my comp...I can pass you a copy no problem...I use the portable version so ...no need for install ...just double click the little icon

Edit : I went and uploaded the down-loader for you...it can be place in "my documents" or where ever you like...just make a short-cut and place that on your desktop...

Spoiler:
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:58 am

For the D-Grayman anime, could you make an Icon (like the AC ones) that looks like the badge the characters wear on their Exorcist uniforms?
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:53 am

I shall search for an image and make some....
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:15 pm

ok, I finished downloading D-Grayman. Next I'll get that program, and when I cash my paycheck, I'll goto the store and see if I can pick up some DVD-Rs to burn my lovely anime onto...

Btw, what program do u use to make your icons?
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:07 am

well ...its a freeware program called irfanview ,,get its plugins too ....it actually does tons of things..it can use the older U8f plugins too ! the kind that paintshop pro 7-8 uses.... but to apply my icons with no troubles ..I use the 'foldermarker' program ...I think I popped that in the big program file zip..not sure ...I even have a program to  make ICL ..ummm icon library types files ...it is a single file that holds many icons ...its pretty cool...and if you want that one let me know ..but with it you need to have icons...you add each one you want ...a bunch then you save the file ....you pop that into the folder  maker ICL folder ,,,in a tab when you launch it your grouped icons show...

here's the page link for that  http://www.irfanview.com/

Edit : when you use the program folder marker ,,launch it first then use it to apply your icon ..if you right click on a folder to change the icon it will say you need to wait 60 seconds ..
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:30 pm

okay on the D-grayman finishing your DL ...I'll delete that and start the AO folder....I got your icons done...
I'll be editing this post with both sets of links...

I added a ICL file of all the D-grayman icons you can pop that into the folder makers program...put in the " icl" folder ...then just look through the tabs and follow the instructions ...to choose an icon simple poke its little pic..to go back to a default folder just poke that...
I just went and got a proper icon maker ...don't really know if it will work on your comp though ..I still have windows XP ...it is a stand-alone ..if you want it let me know... nvm I added it in if anything you'll need the ddl that is mentioned...just place that in the programs folder ...this one makes big icons...the irfanview only makes small icons

Edit : this is your folder with icons+program ...use PNG's  some around 100x100 for best results ...
Spoiler:

and here is the next bunch you wanted
Spoiler:
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:24 pm

I got to watch the Attack on titan movie...if you totally ignore the series and manga plot/characters its not half bad..but if you start to compare them to each other then this movie is a lost cause....perhaps the second half out in October will make up for this part...I did enjoy it though ...I will admit that ..but I tend to watch all 'live action' as a stand-alone adaptation to and title it is for ....
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:50 pm

hey Sly how's it going // those files going okay for you?
any troubles with the programs?
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Thu May 12, 2016 2:59 am

Yes I'm alive, and how ya been? I've been completely busy with work so time to watch anime as been very little, but I manage to squeeze in time for it.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Tue May 17, 2016 10:14 pm

I only just saw this .. XD
glad to know your "all living"
I've just fixed Hikaru no Go in the dub section
I'm doing pretty good..

you getting crazy-ass weather also??

yeah ..I know what you mean...about squeezing in a bit of anime to watch...I myself am usually very busy rippping or recoding so actually watch very little,,I've begun to cheat I put it on as I go to bed,,as I relax and watch ..I fall asleep to what ever is on ...better than nothing..weird as it sounds I'm sleeping much better with the tv on..hahaha is as is I guess..

let me know about anything special you want done
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Wed May 18, 2016 11:35 pm

Ya i've been watching some top 10 anime videos on youtube lately, and one caught my eye, its not very long, but It looked interesting. It's called Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu Yo, or the English Title: Problem Children are Coming From Another World Aren't They?

You ever heard of it?
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Thu May 19, 2016 1:30 am

yes ..I have...it's a bit different than most ,,but still very like-able..it runs just the ten episodes and one ova ,,there are I think about 8-10 "specials" that run around a minute each and a few Pv's....

Edit ..If you want I can upload this to mediafire ...let me know
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:20 am

If you can definitely watch the second season of "assassination Classroom"....even better than the first!
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:24 am

Well i watched Persona 4 the Animation in its entirety last night. It was really good. One of the best anime's based of a video game, even used the same voice actors. Do you know if the sites for downloading seasons of Detective Conan are still up? I got a new PC and its got like 2 hard drives, one primary which as 3 TB, and a Data Hard Drive with another 2 TB.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:54 pm

wow..thats super! ..but remember to still put your stuff on storage dvds....drives fail ...I just had one go down on me ...will be putting it in the shop for retrieval soon...too much to loose....

let's see ...kickass just got it's ass kicked so thats down at the moment....you up to doing a torrent ??? if so try nyaa they should have
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:23 am

wassup neko! *lays out some catnip*

well I was recently watching a video about anime that was coming out this year, and I heard about a new D-Grayman series coming out...was wondering if you know anything about it?
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:02 pm

*nibbles...* ~meow!!* ~gets a bit fuzzy around the edges~

...ooohhh..the new D-Grayman hallow ..its pretty good actually they are a bit older in this series,,not much but it does show they have aged in a nice way...it's now up to #7 ..horriblesubs and a bunch of others are doing the fansubs of it...I think you'll like it..only sad thing is I believe there is only to be 13 episodes...what I really would like is for the rest of the first series to be dubbed ,,then do this one also ...lol...

did you manage to get any of the Conan???
I lost all my torrents when I had to reformat my PC....
thankfully my anime stays on a different drive....I'm still putting back my personal files and programs... XD

oh...yes.. did you get to watch the last season of assassination classroom...if not ..you better ,,,is good
...there's a live action movie also for it....if your willing to put up with a live action version that is...
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:07 am

ya well I haven't gotten around to getting conan, and no I haven't seen the latest season of AC...and the track record for Live action adaptations for anime has never been good so...i dunno i doubt it.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:10 pm

yup..have to agree on that I find most live action versions crap when you compare it with the anime....I usually just watch those with a mind set of "this is an Asian movie flick" not related to such and such....it does help gloss over the let down ....
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:35 pm

Ya Nyaa seems to work, but sadly Not completely sure which episode i'm on since I lost the text file I had with all the anime i've been watching and what episode i'm on when my old laptop decided to commit suicide...I'm sure its Season 16 so i'll prolly start from there and just start at the beginning, even if I recognize it, It's detective conan after all, my favorite boy genius!

Edit: well hopefully there are enough seeders out there that will allow me to download it...
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:16 pm

use the ones from "horriblesubs"...they're batchs and the 480p are great quality ...thats how I just got myself up to date after losing my drive....

well it stopped showing a letter drive and made an odd noise so I pulled it..it's still waiting to be sent to the shop to be recovered...
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:16 am

I left it going all day while I was at work and it finished!
yay! I can watch Conan again!

I'm actually supporting a Youtuber on Patreon that is actually making his own anime...looking forward to it, its going to be called Chronexia and the Eight Seals.

And whatever you do...stay away from an anime called Boku no Pico...only 3 episodes long but for the sake of what sanity you have left, stay far away from it!
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next