Always Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Detective Conan FIXED

3 posters

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Go down

Detective Conan FIXED - Page 10 Empty Re: Detective Conan FIXED

Post by Slytherite Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:54 pm

Ya, I managed to find the first episode...and then remembered exactly where I saw it...it was at a friends house, he loves that "kind" of anime...lol although some have really good storylines, the exposure is just a bonus! lol...similar to shows like Girls Bravo, Cat Planet Cuties, and Shuffle. Great storylines! but ya, It'd be nice to watch more of it from ya...better then relying on random sites with sub-par mirrors.

On another note, I no longer have directv so I can't watch Toonami anymore, but as any true anime fan would do, it hasn't stopped me from watching the anime on it...as Soul Eater is on Netflix, as is Fairy Tail (only the first 48 eps though, so I might watch the rest on funimation) and D-Gray Man (although I've already seen it, its been a while...lol) and I found a nice site to watch Sword Art Online...although the name is funny watchcartoonsonline.com! and they have mostly anime on the site! maybe using the name cartoons is their way of hiding their anime from those evil people that try to remove anime from us NA viewers! And you know a good place to watch Naruto shippuden? It recently started airing on Toonami, and I was only able to watch the first episode before directv was turned off.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:12 am

actually "watchcartoonsonline" has been around for years.... lol ...I used to watch anime on there just after we first got a computer! ...and I'll get to work on recoding and uploading those files....

Edit : I will put them at mediafire for you ...I don't have the specials ...seems they were only subbed and very very short there were 6...they in no way affect you watching the series in anyway ....but I'll look around for them ....opps ..lol ..I'll upload the dubbed version of the series....

Edit 2 : seems I am forgetful tonight ...they'll be 512x288 and mkv....
I will do them that size to make them light and easier you to download,,plus it does seem to be a very nice size on a comp to watch ...but if burned to dvd for tv works very well...I did that myself ....lol...with several series ...nura clan/blue exorcist/Sgt.Frog(this one you must get and watch ...too freaking funny!!)

Edit 3 : ...heheheh ..yup bad night for memory...
to watch Naruto shippuden dubbed no...I dont know of any ..most places that I was a member at have now been taken to the big dustbin in the sky....for torrents you can try 2 places nyaa.eu and kickass.to  these may or may not still have them ....its a really big series there are now over 200 eps ...218 to be exact and 3 movies
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:36 am

okay ...I started the uploading ...by morning it should be done and the links posted ....
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:24 am

sweet! more anime to watch...wish I could convince my dang mother to take me to wal-mart so I can buy a 2DS, got 2 games for it for christmas, but nothing to play them on...I'd buy one online, but all I have is cash, and turning cash into something that can be used online can be a hassle.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:28 pm

that is sooo true ,,,,here canada post has a reloadable debit credit card..costs me 4$ per month to keep it and 3$to reload it .....it was a god send to get it....I'm not allowed to hold a real credit card just yet have 2 more years to go from the date of my bankruptcy to be able to hold another(penalty is 5 years no cards)

here are those links *** links have been removed***

tell me when your done downloading them.....then I'll remove the files.to make room for some other stuff ...lol... like maybe sgt Frog(65 eps to the dub but ran for 358eps ..of those only 157 were subbed ..lol )

Last edited by NekoNeko on Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:26 pm

okie-dokie, got all 12 downloaded...thanks for that!
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:47 pm

your very welcome....let me know what you'd like next...I'm working on re-encoding a huge number of titles...most I'm hoping will replace our broken links here...but it takes forever and a day now to upload on a streaming video host...3 files per day at most!.....and I've not done any adding here since I put up "soul eater" dub version ...oh we do have a new movie "sanctuary" its in both sub and dub versions...I did the dub(from vhs),,sub came from the net
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:59 pm

Lol, I watch Soul Eater on Netflix. Some friends were telling me about how it deviates from the manga slowly around when the crazy coffee guy shows up and completely severs its ties with the manga when they assault Baba Yaga's Castle.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:02 pm

yes,,that is true,,,but still well worth watching...
I've now removed those files...if you have anything else you'd like to watch please tell me...I'm more than willing to share...
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:02 am

well that pic from blue exorcist looks interesting, that face...Either he just came up with a maniacal plan or has a feeling of his evil plan coming to fruition.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:41 pm

lol...actually ...he just put his mind to doing something....that his "oh-yeah ..I'm gonna do this / show YOU face"...hahaha..

okay ..I'll begin to work on those after my supper here my time ...I need to do food shopping first...

Edit : I've check the ones I've already prepared to be used here....I'll need to use send space...they're over the 100mb restriction at media fire...they are .AVI ....512x288 ...and make a great dvd ...yup ..I made myself one..plays great...as soon as they get done I'll post you the links....
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:04 pm

ok I got bad news for ya...I started unzipping the episodes of Demon King Daimao you sent me. It wouldn't unzip episode 5 and 7, as it was saying "File is corrupt."
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:36 pm

that's okay I can redo them ...no biggie

Edit : I'll fix those up tonight...sometimes when many files are uploaded in a batch some are messed up by the hosting site....sorry about that....
also here's a few of the blue exorcist ...I'll be posting more as they finish uploading....they are the video files themselves no zips...mediafire you need to zip ...sendspace you don't(but is slowerto upload)

1- http://www.sendspace.com/file/mhhl3k
2- http://www.sendspace.com/file/7xv4tx
3- http://www.sendspace.com/file/nfl0ui
4- http://www.sendspace.com/file/7398dl
5- http://www.sendspace.com/file/084b17

Edit :
mediafire links-
7- http://www.mediafire.com/download/m1zorx1lxj9itlr/DKD-07.zip
5- http://www.mediafire.com/download/o8spsw5bfx50rsv/DKD-05.zip

more sendspace :
Spoiler:
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:16 pm

so is that all of Blue Exorcist? 14 eps?
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:52 pm

nope... there's 25 plus a movie ..but I don't yet have that ..lol
there is still a bunch left to upload ...in a cue and going..as soon as those are done I'll post more

edit : I added more to that spoiler ..up to 18 now
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:42 pm

and sadly it seems sendspace has somewhere around 300MB hourly DL limit, so I'm only able to download about 3 eps per hour... Sad
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:12 pm

oh-bummer ...I didn't know they changed the download limits to a per hour thingie ....but don't worry the links are active for a full 30 days.....

here's the rest of exorcist 19-25end
Spoiler:

Edit : you can look into this if you like ...I have never used a download manager though...just kinda waited it out ...but lol I might just look into this one too ....

http://muviku.blogspot.ca/2008/11/usdownloader-aka-universal-share.html(this one has a redirect that will not close...don't use)

Edit : ...hummm ,,you'll need to go here instead ..its the makers page ...http://www.dimonius.ru/?usd#rd3
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:52 pm

Well I was looking at a text file I had that kept track of the anime I watch and which episode I was on...would you by chance happen to have Blue Dragon and/or Code Lyoko? Just wondering, as according to my file, I haven't finished watching those yet.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:10 pm

hummm..I have some blue dragon...season-1 is dubbed in english ;while season-2 is subbed,,,I've not heard of season2 being dubbed in english so most likely it has not been...

...code Lyoko ...I don't have any...but ...I can look around to see if there are torrents you can get.....
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:20 pm

Hm, how long was season 1? well my text file says I was on 23, but I think I remember there being alot left over! But I used to have both until the fateful day when I had to re-format my comp and lost all my anime...on another note, it seems that not only does sendspace have a 300MB hourly limit, its got a 1GB daily limit as well...Sad

I digress, as you said, I have 30 days to download them, so its no biggie!
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:03 pm

oh-my ...I never knew ..wow..
yup...lots more .. lets see ..season-1 has 51 eps and season-2 the same .....so 102 in all....

I'll poke around to see if there are torrents for you or better yet you can try here kametsu.com its a forum that deals with anime downloads ....it may be there...I have not checked ...you will need to join and I think make anywhere from 5-10 posts before you'll get access to the download section...just reply to everyone in your intro thread as single postings rather than a multi-quote...will fill the quota fast yup-yup...

if you do join I'm "Neko-fish" ...lol
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:33 am

Well, I've been watching Blue Exorcist, and it's so very awesome! Ty for mentioning it...completely understand the look on his face in that picture now! Also, I found a torrent for the first season of Blue Dragon, which is a funny show. Demon King Daimao is so dang funny, but the love struggle scenario reminds me of Shuffle, which is a good thing, as that anime was great as I was so suprised who he ended up with at the end. It makes me wonder who Akuto Sai will end up with at the end of Demon King Daimao. (no spoilers, please)
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:17 pm

glad to here you love Blue Exorcist ....the movie has just been put up in a torrent as "dual audio" which means there's now an english dub out 'unoffically' of course the real dvds are out in the first couple of weeks in Apirl/May.... a few of the links will expire ....best to try to get more eps ..but not to worry I'll just re-upload any you miss ...lol
I'm going to re-encode the movie to a 'dub' only and put it also at send space for you...its very good

...on an off note you do know Shuffle was dubbed right ????
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:28 pm

Yes I know shuffle was dubbed, thats the version I watched! And no worries, I got all the eps of blue exorcist! Looking forward to the movie.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:45 pm

great I'll begin the upload of that and the OVA too!
....I...uuhh,,I kinda forgot about that one ...heheheheh
the ova is with the little cat-demon...and very enjoyable!

Edit : seems the movie is too large for my free sendspace....(I don't want to .rar it in two parts) I'll put it at another host for you

Edit-2 : links!...lol went fast !! .... well kinda

the OVA: http://www.sendspace.com/file/v5ff5y
the movie: http://uploadhero.co/dl/f215f901
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down