Always Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Detective Conan FIXED

3 posters

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Go down

Detective Conan FIXED - Page 6 Empty Re: Detective Conan FIXED

Post by Slytherite Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:09 pm

Short anime are ok, but it drives me nuts when an anime just stops, its drives me crazy with the question of "whats going to happen next?" (e.g. Fruits Basket)
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:52 pm

Sly ..your soo right darn I wish they would have had that second season for it ...would have tied up all the loose ends...thank goodness I read the manga !
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:10 pm

Ya it drove me nuts. but i just watched 314 earlier today of conan...the 3 parter earlier with the black organization was intense though. He got so close to catching Vodka...If it weren't for Gin.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:49 pm

very nice .....your getting close to the double 4 parters now....at least I think so ...unless those are in the 400's...I forget now ....lol

you beginning to get ready for the holidays ???
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:03 pm

Ya i'm about ready for the holidays. Well i'll have to download the next season of Conan to continue watching...
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:31 am

great ..I got just about all the baking done and started to put decorations...but the tree is the week of Christmas itself....

right now I'm working on presents ....I'm making custom dvd sets for everyone
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:12 pm

thats a pretty cool idea. I don't know what i'm gonna do for christmas...

Currently downloading Season 12...316-353
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:18 pm

Man, Kogoro should have his name changed from Mouri to Moron...it suits him better. Both Ran and Eri are so better off...and its funny watching Yukiko Kudo almost slip and say that Conan is her son...lol
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:31 pm

his mom is really good looking..its a wonder his dad doesn't need to beat back all of the guys that want to date her....lol

mouri to moron ....hahaha ....*wipes a tear* so true-so true ....
if they had pills to make idiots the scientists would have used his sweat or blood ??? ... to make them .....
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:33 am

I also recently watched the first season of Baka and Test: Unleash the Beasts...that was so hilarious! not sure who's a bigger idiot, Akitoshi Yoshii or Kogoro Mouri...
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:29 am

haha...very nice...I have that on my drive I should watch it all..I got the full series all 27 eps..I've seen some of the Japanese sub-titled version..its very funny but good..... like you am hoping for another season

NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:30 pm

Well I guess we all survived the Apocalypse! Stupid idiots misinterpreted the calendar thing...it didn't mean "The end of the world" it meant the "Start of a new beginning!" The only thing that was ended was Twinkies and Ho Ho's ...RIP Hostess! But at least we still have Little Debbie! Well I only watched the first season of Baka and Test as that only what Funimation had dubbed (well available to watch for free, gotta pay to watch the rest dubbed...). Wasn't in the mood to watch it subbed, too much going on in that series to get distracted by subtitles! (There's enough subtitles in the dubbed version already with the funny quotes and things that show up in the background and this little devil sprite thing that talks in subtitles...)
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:13 pm

wait ..no more twinkies ...the golden cake that stays fresh for eons ??? ....I don't know what "ho-ho's" are .....I'm a zinger eater myself ...love the lemon ones!...chocolate is great too .....never knew they stopped making those little buggers ...and just when deep-fried twinklies have cornered the yuppy market too ....lol ...

gotta love little Debbies ..yup ....I greatly enjoy those peanut butter waffer thingies ....and the brownies...

so the first half was free to watch over at the funi site...but the eps of baka over #12 you had to pay to see dubbed .....sneaky buggers..at a buck a shot they make around 15$ or so off each person....
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:30 pm

Ya, there's a subscription to their site to watch every anime they have eps for, and it costs $8 a month. and about Hostess, they went bankrupt, they no longer exist...so you want those lovely pastries, you'll have to get the Little Debbie versions, and Ho Ho's are the same exact thing as Little Debbie's Swiss Cake Rolls. And another anime I'd really love to see more episodes of is D-Gray Man...Such and annoying cliffhanger after ep 51!

Don't know what happened to Hostess, all I know is that they went bankrupt...They must have screwed the pooch somewhere that made them lose enough money to go bankrupt and have to dissapear from the pastry business!
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:43 pm

very true they must have really done a good job screwing up to lose it all ....
oh - okay so they're swiss rolls ...I like those ..but here there just called that "swiss rolls" and not made at all by hostess or any of its companies....

so its a flat monthly fee for all the viewing you want ???
thats good in a way ..I guess....can only US based people able to get a sub to the place or just about anyone anywhere could ?...like canada ...I still am blocked on hulu and many of the stuff on 'myspace' also is blocked for me...
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:49 am

Quote from the Funimation site: (the terms of service)

Subscriptions are only open to members in the United States and Canada.

So ya you can get a sub to Funimation! Whenever I get a good enough job to afford to get the sub, I will in a heartbeat! As a subscriber to Funimation, not only are you supporting them in dubbing more anime, you get access to all the anime they have for viewing, live streaming, and special sales and discounts on purchasing anime! And I imagine as a subscriber, when you watch the eps on their site, there might be less "commercials" to sit through...
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:53 am

Btw, if you like Minecraft at all, I've been working on an LP series on a new map I found called Oceanblock, be nice if you could subscribe to my channel and watch my vids!
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:26 am

Hey, I got some bad news and some good news...the bad news is that my computer decided to totally freak out and not want to work anymore and my only recourse to fix it was to completely wipe the hard drive and re-install my OS and drivers, I've managed to backup all my really important files, but I didn't have an external hard drive or anything that could store my anime so I lost all my anime...but it was a sacrifice that I had to make in order to have a working computer again...

The good news is that I got my computer in working order again. But the bad news kinda outweighs the good in this state...lol
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:47 pm

oh- dear -god .....do I know how you feel right now my dear buddy .....
my external hard drive was just over written by a failed reformatting .....I lost over 750 gigs of backed up files and anime myself not more than an hour ago ......*man-hug*

my only regrets are my backed up email list and bookmarks along with my demonoid torrents ..........I will try replacing the anime but ....theres is stuff that never can be replaced..... thank goodness alot was in my "working folder" those files were being web readied so they were copies ..... very very sad

the thing is like I always tell people ...back-up to discs and put those away ...... I had just removed over 200 gigs of anime off it less than a week ago....was just the odd bits that could not fit on from ongoing series or stall ones ...only lost 2 dual audio and 3 dubs ...the hit was in the subbed series ....yuppppp .....conan ..but only the ovas/movies/magic files ....about 25 gigs there in all

what I will miss is all my OST/Manga .... no longer are any of them online
and the very fact of my real back-up of everything is gone
.....life she's a twitchy-bitchie at times ...lol
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:04 am

Oh wow...the evil curse of anime removal hit you too! WOE TO US ANIME LOVERS! I have yet to begin re-downloading my anime for fear of it happening again...I might wait until I can afford DVD-Rs and just burn Eps of Conan onto there, and I can have my very own "box-set" of episodes that for all we know will never really touch North American shores beyond the free fansubs...(almost forgot to include "north" there so it includes both of us...) I totally miss watching Conan and his awesomely amazing deduction skills and laughing at the shenanigans of Kogoro and the "detective boys" (minus Conan and Ai) so the three kids that are kids both physically and mentally! so *man-hug* back...I have no idea what caused my computer to totally spazz out, but its better now, and until I decide its safe to resume downloading anime, my computer time will be spent on e-mail, youtube, Minecraft and a game I just recently got back into after over 6 or so years away...Runescape...don't ask why, it just sort of happened. (and its the only game I can afford right now that doesn't bug you for more money with "sales" and high membership costs...etc) though Runecape has recently added a "cash shop" but everything in there is purely cosmetic, and had no real effect on any of your skills beyond looking totally wicked...like my wolf costume...lol
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:32 am

wolf costume ... nice! I didn't know runescape was still around ..you have fun with it ....its one of the more stable online games I know of ...not many get a crashed comp from it ....but then its not super bloated to do that either

yeah ... a bit of news the site that hosted Conan ...all their rapidshare links are not working..they have been deleted over at rapid for some unknown reason ...they are working on getting then fixed ...but we may need to join the forum if they go and use the new "Mega" ...

its like the Anime Gods are really pissed off at people and causing all kinds of hardship and heart-ache to every one they can ...kinda like in "Saiyuki"
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:18 pm

here's a place that's part of that conan site ....they have torrents that seem to be going good ....I have started replacing all the conan that was deleted in that mishap ...I had to get from 665 up to the latest releases and all of the movies/magic files .....but it is coming along fairly well

oppps that link http://www.puto.me/subs/
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:20 pm

Hey Neko, you still around? I finally got Internet at home again so I might just restart my anime collection...I also got a new job, which is awesome! If you have not done so already you should look up RWBY on Roosterteeth.com...Its a badass anime that they are currently working on...at the time of posting this, they have 4 trailers and 3 episodes out!
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:26 am

oh -yes ..I'm still running this place ...lol

I've been following it off and on ...I guess I missed the very last released ep ...haha ...time to pay that place another visit!

NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:32 am

Isn't it epic? well are all the conan eps still available to download...need to restart my collection. btw, in ur sig, how did u get those 3 bottom pics to sit side by side?
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next