Always Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Detective Conan FIXED

3 posters

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Detective Conan FIXED - Page 14 Empty Re: Detective Conan FIXED

Post by NekoNeko Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:34 pm

gotta love emu's ...the greatest thing ever invented after sliced bread...

Edit : poke here ...enjoy!!!

PS ..the DL link is near the bottom of the page ...blue box thingie that will say "telechargre" or something like that ...
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:52 am

well it says download for me, but thats besides the point, but Emu's are awesome! but one thing that confuses me, I can play Skyrim on my computer and Overlord 1 & 2 just fine, yet it struggles to run Gamecube games...how does that make any sense?
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:15 pm

yes ..it does make a little sense...you see the emu for gamecube is not quite perfected just yet its an ongoing project.... it was the same way with the NES/SNES emu for a while...there are certain bits of info that are directly on the gamecube games that are needed and that's the part that they are now trying to include in the game ROMS that isn't quite perfect right now....
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:58 am

well ty for Blue Exorcist movie, was a great movie! Would their be an eta on the others?
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:14 am

let's see now that I have a bit more free time ...I can begin to work on the Attack on Titan for you...the beginning of this week was a bit crazy with both our thanksgiving and a test at the hospital ,,but now I can relax and get my butt in motion and do that up for you...the yasha ...lol...I'll dig out those right after I finish up AOT...
how you been...that guy at work and you play any more games???
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:56 pm

a small update ..I've begun to upload the AOT..I started at #1 just in case you wanted to keep the whole lot I'll also add the specials,those came with the torrent..its all dubbed(series that is ...specials are mixed)...
please remember these are what I would add here at the forum so the over all data bit rate is at 1000kbs or 1meg,,which is good quality plus it makes it faster for you to DL...also its all .avi ...so very compatable for your comp(yeah..I know you know this..but...lol)

look for links soon!!
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:25 pm

Well I've been playing Diablo 2 with a wonderful mod called Maximum Power. And also playing a few games on Steam, and then there is my PSX and PS2 emulator.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:06 pm

might take a while, says gotta wait 15 mins between each download. but thanks anyway!
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:07 pm

yup ..it is 15 mins between each ...but....there is no daily limit!.....just that bit of time between.....
so not tooo too bad...not great but ,,yeah still a bit of a bother....those specials are the 'chibi stories' and a making of ...with the first being a total recap from the first half right up to the last moments leading into the first ep of the second half....it's does well and if you had been a late comer to watch the series it would be a great way to catch up in a very short time....

NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:44 am

um, I think the site was taken down, I got about the first 12 done, then lost internet (was staying at a friends house for a bit, and he didn't have internet for a bit) then forgot to finish downloading them, but I know 60 days haven't passed, heck 30 haven't passed, but the links aren't working!  affraid

PS: I got a new keyboard for my laptop, and its an actual replacement keyboard, not a usb one, (didn't remember if I told you about my keyboard problems) so YAY! cheers
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:40 am

sorry ..I had no power for awhile...hours in fact ..
hummm...I found out what it was ,,,looks like they revamped the whole site....try to now do one of the links ....they do seem to be working now... cheers
the DL link is now way at the bottom...
how you been???
we're getting crazy-ass weather ...it's snowing like a bugger here...that's why we lost power for awhile the wet snow/rain mix....lol
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:56 am

ya it snowed here a bit, but nothing major, only got like 2 or 3 inches...or 5 to 8 cm for you non us standard measurement types! lol

aside from that, i'm so glad to be able to type fast again without issues i used to have! Time to check those links and finish getting the rest of AoT.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:47 am

how did it all go ...those links okay now??

edit : let me know if you want those specials
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:13 am

ya, the links are working again, and sure, i'll take the specials. Though i've gotten so addicted to my emulators, lol! Great way to play older games without having to spend time finding those games that like gamestop or site like amazon, and better yet, don't have to worry about scratched discs!
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:47 pm

exactly ...emu's are the way to go for ALL older games...my SNES emu plays even the Jpn games!...I haven't played much on it lately it's on my older lappy...
okies on those specials I'll upload those starting this evening ....the chibi ones are funny...lol
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:35 pm

okay-okay ...I kinda got very side-tracted ..but as I type those specials are actually uploading on to 1ficher for you ...really sorry about the delay *scratches back of neck*
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:39 am

well the anime gods of calamity have struck again...although I got a new laptop, my old one seems to have bit the dust before I could get everything copied over. Thank the gods for Cloud Storage so I didn't lose too much, but my anime didn't survive. Before I try rebuilding my collection yet again, would you be kind enough to re-upload AoT and maybe Hellsing Ultimate? (I've been itching to watch the most badass vampire in existance, and the sexy one too <3!) Laughing lol!
Netflix did make me mad by removing Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple before I finished watching it, but don't feel obligated to upload that for me if you don't want to...
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:46 pm

Sly ..you poor guy ....
yes I'll fix you up ...so both AoT and Hellsing ultimate ...okay!

what Kenchi ..they removed it ..but they only just started it a bit ago...geshhh...

edit : I check the host ..I can give you right away the specials for AoT

here you go ..get them fast as possible I believe the time limit might be very close ...if soome come back as deleted before you finish getting them...I'll re-up them no problem...so don't worry...
Attack on Titan Specials: ...remember to scroll to the very bottom and use the orange rectangle
Spoiler:
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:36 pm

well the AoT specials have just been deleted, and I only managed to grab the first one. I'll start working on the eps now tho.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:14 pm

oh...sorry about that ...I'll redo them for you ...I have atm the Hellsing upping... I'll finish up the hellsing then pop those up for you ...*makes note of it*
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:42 pm

well got the first 13 eps done so far, but occasionally I'll get a webpage is unavailable message which is so annoying...making me have to keep reloading
the page just to make the thing cooperate... Mad Evil or Very Mad
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:17 pm

'kay ..yeah lately its like that all over the net for any place you can DL or upload ...mostly its in chrome you have the problem ...I usually use the PB's 'pirate browser" when I do uploads just so it doesn't time out...also 'adfly' often just well ...looses itself some how and you get an error message....
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next