Always Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat Thread 1

+3
Onihime
Dany
Wolfsfuchskind
7 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chat Thread 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Chat Thread 1

Post by croPath Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:44 pm

its so sad to see only neko posting so i posted
croPath
croPath

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:30 am

thanks Cro ..it was getting a tad weird in here ...lol
I might be posting a funny dubbed anime in a few days "Ghost Stories"...I say dubbed because the sub is actually not very funny but they went whole-hog crazy ass with the dub....but I do plan on putting up both...

how's it going out your way...think it will settle down anytime soon or will the army take over by a coupe-de-tete??
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by croPath Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:12 pm

NekoNeko wrote:thanks Cro ..it was getting a tad weird in here ...lol
I might be posting a funny dubbed anime in a few days "Ghost Stories"...I say dubbed because the sub is actually not very funny but they went whole-hog crazy ass with the dub....but I do plan on putting up both...

how's it going out your way...think it will settle down anytime soon or will the army take over by a coupe-de-tete??

Its still pretty tense tough in a display of how easily croatian people are distracted it only took two days of them shutting up about the events completely (if someone tells you that your goverment can't hush the media go ahead and laugh in their face) for most ppl to forget about the issue but a week later and insanity is already back up to 9000 with a "alleged" war criminal and media whore has put together his "guard" detail  which if you just replaced their insignia and flags you couldn't tell apart from the WW2 nazi SS (well aside from the SS having better uniforms). Now with the flood warning being raised in many parts media will use that as an excuse not to report on this stuff again for a while more.
Oh and to make it better the fucker said that any comparison to the "great men" (his words when he was compared to hitler and himmler) is not accidental. Just wow fucking nuke us already

Currently my mood is constantly going from seething rage and total depression unless i have anime to distract me.
croPath
croPath

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:44 pm

that is total crazy...so basically its still almost total anarchy at the upper levels of government .....damn ...
hang in there ....here's hoping it settles soon !
I just got Charlotte....liked it a lot and parasite maxim good too....trying my best to get more of the stuff I missed as they came out ...
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:21 pm

lol...Canada ..gotta love it ...
believe it or not it's been snowing off and on all day ...snow squalls...thank-goodness it doesn't stay on the ground right now...*so glad I'm decided to not go out anywhere*..
...but not unusual for this time of the year ...just hope it's nice at Halloween for the kiddies going door to door....

what's everyone up to??
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by croPath Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:08 pm

Well insanity has crossed the line or idiocy you don't really know with out president as she know refers to the current ruling parliament as the "technical parliament" which she intends to remove from office as soon as she can constitutionally.. which she can't becouse there is no such article in there.

Downloading anime and then deleting it since i can't make my mind on what to watch also i think im gonna give in and just download strike witches operation victory arrow OVA 1-3 with the shitty subs that they have since it doesn't seem like any group will be doing them
croPath
croPath

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:45 pm

well you did say idiot..and she's out to prove you right ...

I didn't know about that ova....I'll try to get it also and see if I can do anything with the subs ....I can fix spelling and grammar errors even change the fonts/colour ...but as far as translating goes ....that I can not do ....
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Resh1138 Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:43 pm

*sleeps in a G.W. E 100*
Resh1138
Resh1138

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:59 pm

hi guy ....how you been ...~paw-pats face gently~
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Resh1138 Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:28 pm

tired; rarely get proper amounts of sleep

also might not be around much next week
Resh1138
Resh1138

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:40 pm

okies ..but I must admit I was missing you not being here...
I'll try to remember you'll not be on everyday next week ...lol

hows your weather ??? hopefully better than what's being dished out here ...
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Resh1138 Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:32 pm

weather is ok

i have a couple of war thunder update screenshots queued for next week posting(firebrand mk iv, PBJ-1J); also due to the matchmaking changes that happened earlier this month it might be my last screenshots of newly obtained planes/tanks for the foreseeable future

....so yea been busy
Resh1138
Resh1138

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:29 pm

oh ..wow...does sound like you've been very busy...I'll look forward to those screen pics...

did you get any snow yet ...we have been getting flurries off and on all day here ...nothing is staying though ..thank-goodness ...lol
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by croPath Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:10 pm

NekoNeko wrote:well you did say idiot..and she's out to prove you right ...

I didn't know about that ova....I'll try to get it also and see if I can do anything with the subs ....I can fix spelling and grammar errors even change the fonts/colour ...but as far as translating goes ....that I can not do ....

Yeah well essentially her party has always been backed and funded by the US right wing and their political rhetoric is pretty much the same even when it does not work within croatian constitution( such as her invoking executive authority when she has none since there is no state of war or nation wide disaster) becouse they more or less don't know anything but what they get from their masters overseas

this is the ver i am DLing atm http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=745491
croPath
croPath

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:10 pm

poking the link ...will get that one ....
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:03 am

well the voting day has now ended and the results are on just about every station ...was a record turn out..which is a good thing...and happily both the block and PQ lost "party status" ...maybe now Montreal can get those stupid language police by the balls and toss them into hell where they belong...now we just need to revoke bill 101 ..that is the bill which makes english in quebec illegal....
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by croPath Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:37 am

Ok just saw SW OVA ep 2 and ill be damned if it isn't forshadowing and adaptation of witches in africa trilogy we got the star of africa herself  AND  freaking Rommel in the same room both of which appear plenty in that trilogy (including a free for all brawl between Patton, Rommel and Monty over who was a bigger lolicon)
croPath
croPath

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:24 pm

oh-wow ....it's still DLing atm here ...should be done in an hour ...I gotta watch it .... that I have to see...

the elections went well here no riots or brawls ...BQ/PQ (separatists)lost party statist and will have no say of any kind in the parliment,they will only be back-benchers...
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Resh1138 Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:50 pm

here they are:
Chat Thread 1 - Page 6 2015-110
Chat Thread 1 - Page 6 2015-111

won't be on for the next 2 days so yea...
Resh1138
Resh1138

Back to top Go down

Post by croPath Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:54 pm

We got elections for parlament soon and the propaganda bombardment has already started especially from the more right wing anti everything fun parties like "in the name of the family"(the main anti gay lobby) who now declared that ofc they are the only ones that can be independent observers in the election even tough their parent party is running in every unit or the church who in their statement said that good christians should only vote for: "candidates that define marriage as being between one man and one woman" and you know what know that most of my family is taking that as some sacred proclamation and will obey it.
Fucking brainwashed masses
croPath
croPath

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:51 pm

Resh1138 wrote:here they are:
Chat Thread 1 - Page 6 2015-110
Chat Thread 1 - Page 6 2015-111

won't be on for the next 2 days so yea...

very nice! ....once your back let me know how these handled in battle...
be good!
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:06 pm

croPath wrote:We got elections for parlament soon and the propaganda bombardment has already started especially from the more right wing anti everything fun parties  like "in the name of the family"(the main anti gay lobby) who now declared that ofc they are the only ones that can be independent observers in the election even tough their parent party is running in every unit or the church who in their statement said that good christians should only vote for: "candidates that define marriage as being between one man and one woman" and you know what know that most of my family is taking that as some sacred proclamation  and will obey it.

yeah...the shit slinging-brain washing part of any kind of election is crazy...and your right ...most people are sheep and will do just as you tell them...thank-goodness of the ones that do think outside the box.....will you be old enough to vote this time around ??? here the tv ads were cat-calls at each other ...most ended with ...remember to vote with you how you feel not what people tell you to vote...I guess each party thought that would make people vote for them instead of the other guy ....XD

our new prime minister has all ready did some things he said he would and is only atm designated to the position ..he gets officially sworn in 1week...he's pulled the planes and military personal out of Iran/iraq /Sudan areas...and will be fixing to do the same in Afghan ....and told off the US....
I say he's off to a good start ...oopps and may with-draw from the trans pacific trade screw you by the US treaty...this guy has balls ...I think I will like him
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by croPath Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:34 pm

and this is why Krogans's are the best in mass effect and why grunt is one of the 3 NPCs thats always in my party
croPath
croPath

Back to top Go down

Post by Resh1138 Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:45 pm

NekoNeko wrote:
croPath wrote:We got elections for parlament soon and the propaganda bombardment has already started especially from the more right wing anti everything fun parties  like "in the name of the family"(the main anti gay lobby) who now declared that ofc they are the only ones that can be independent observers in the election even tough their parent party is running in every unit or the church who in their statement said that good christians should only vote for: "candidates that define marriage as being between one man and one woman" and you know what know that most of my family is taking that as some sacred proclamation  and will obey it.

yeah...the shit slinging-brain washing part of any kind of election is crazy...and your right ...most people are sheep and will do just as you tell them...thank-goodness of the ones that do think outside the box.....will you be old enough to vote this time around ??? here the tv ads were cat-calls at each other ...most ended with ...remember to vote with you how you feel not what people tell you to vote...I guess each party thought that would make people vote for them instead of the other guy ....XD

our new prime minister has all ready did some things he said he would and is only atm designated to the position ..he gets officially sworn in 1week...he's pulled the planes and military personal out of Iran/iraq /Sudan areas...and will be   fixing to do the same in Afghan ....and told off the US....
I say he's off to a good start ...oopps and may with-draw from the trans pacific trade screw you by the US treaty...this guy has balls ...I think I will like him
so risking potential relations with the US is good? I mean with the potential of Donald Trump becoming the president do you really think you should be doing such changes now
Resh1138
Resh1138

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:06 pm

thing is the last PM Harper was a war monger like bush ....Canada as a country are peace keepers not the snipers...not the bombers...Harper forced that situation on our military...it's just correcting a wrong....in fact most of the so called "allied forces" are doing the same thing right now with-drawing ..the only ones still sticking their nose in IS the US ...Canada has closed it's borders to all immigration and most of the travel from Syria/Sudan/Dubai  and a host of other nations ...they've recalled people/military and closed the consulates in those areas ....

Last edited by NekoNeko on Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next