Always Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Detective Conan FIXED

3 posters

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

Detective Conan FIXED - Page 2 Empty Re: Detective Conan FIXED

Post by Slytherite Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:12 pm

ya i watched some of the episodes i downloaded, and its interesting whats changed, Conan calling the hopeless detective moore "Uncle." The "Junior Detective League" changed to the "Detective Boys." Richard's jap name is kinda hard to pronounce so i'm sticking with Richard...lol. and The story between the newest member of the group, Ai Haibara, was very interesting...after an hour and a half episode...lol. Though junior detective league fits better since there is now 2 girls in the group, ayumi and ai. doesnt seem right for the group to stay the Detective Boys.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:54 pm

so very true ! ... I think they should have called "Richard" yoshi or some thing very short .... heheheheh ..it is a mouth full to say at the very least.....

yeah ...they should change it to "child detectives" or "kodomo tantei " ..would fit better seeing as they do have the two girls
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:22 am

ya watched the 4th movie yesterday, it was interesting...poor Rachel losing her memory...but the English version of Ai's name was interesting seeing as she was never introduced in the english series. Vi Greythorn...interesting name by Funimation, rather then Ai Haibara..
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:06 am

yup ..weird thing is "haibara" is a type of thorny flowery bush ..that has gray-ish thorns on it ...lol ... makes me wonder if the day they were renaming characters some-one had an awful attack of twisted humor and the name stuck ....haha!
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:19 am

well in the anime, they claimed that Professor Agasa and her came up with the name by combining the names of famous female detectives, similar to how Conan got his name... from Sir Arthur CONAN Doyle, and some other author with the name Edogawa. And another thing, i wonder if it would be possible for some way for you to share the DC eps you have with me so I won't have to spend weeks or possibly months downloading all these eps 1 at a time at 1-3 hours each...
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:49 pm

I shall see if they can go on sendspace ...that way at lest you can download one right after another ...don't know if you can use a downloader though...but theres no limits in a day ..... where do you want me to start ???
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:16 pm

well if it'll be faster then the rapidshare site it'll be great, if you could start at 145 that'll be great...
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:58 pm

I shall start the uploading ....

Edit : some will be older versions so the v1's not the v2's ...I did not replace the v1's yet to the v2's ....but will in the future
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:17 pm

well lemme know the site address when you get to it...and thanks in advance.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:39 pm

your very welcome ..the link will take you right there ..so no need to worry about that ...I'm working on 145-158 ...as soon as they are up I'll pass you the links ....enjoy!

...oh ..if you did not know ...demoniod was taken down by the US in a round-about way .... so ... don't go looking for it ....its gone...for now
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:27 pm

ya stupid copyright pigheads...if something isn't going to be released in this country, at least let us be able to watch it somehow...
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:37 pm

true true ... but even tv stations seem to not carry much anime these days ..and you can't find it in rental shops.....plus over 90% of all anime will never see a dubbing in english ..so there is no tv station to watch it on to begin with .....I say let us all pay an extra 2-5$ per month and have a personal licence to download copy-written stuff ..but of course that would be way to easy wouldn't it .....
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:47 am

This way is like a million times faster!, the eps are downloading in like a minute! If you wanna know if i have any anime that u might not have and would like to have, lemme know and i'll share it with you...as thanks for these DC eps.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:50 pm

your very welcome Sly ....glad it worked out better this way for you...oh-gosh no need to be thanking me ....I very happy to be able to help you.....

I'm at 614 in the eps downloading myself ....the releases are up to 662 so far ...I'm sure by the time I finish up ...it will be more to get

I'll put a few more eps up starting tonight ...say about 10 more .....

hummm .... I have alot of anime series myself ....if fact I go a little crazy in the downloading of it ...lol...I have over 12TB both dual audios and subs ..and a few dubs ones too ...if your missing any eps to series you got ...I'll put them up at send space when your able to download them ......

but if you like you can send me your list..... there may be a chance you do have some I don't have....and add a wish list too I might have those already ....if so later on we can arrange uploads for you to download ....

NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:35 am

lets see i have:

Angel Beats both dubbed and subbed.
Avatar Last Airbender all 3 books.
Case Closed all 130 english eps, including 6 movies.
Code Lyoko, all episodes.
Dectective Academy Q subbed
Dinosaurs, not an anime but an old classic jim henson tv show.
Hellsing Ultimate 1-4 dubbed
Hellsing...umm the original release
Seikon no Qwaser dvd-rip
Seikon no Qwaser II
Sonic Underground

thats my list, i didn't include my DC subbed episodes as you already know that...lol

just let me know when you got more DC episodes uploaded. and if i got any new downloads i'll let ya know. I used to own Disgaea, but i've had lots of stuff stolen a few months ago including all my dvds my xbox 360 and games, and my ps2 and games...

I'd like to get the other Hellsing Ultimates, but the ones i got were poor quality and a couple are cut off and not "full episodes"
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:03 pm

oh ..I do have Disgaea...after your done with DC ..if you want just let me know if you would like that next...I have both the dub and the sub of it

I have all the anime in your list ...and "dinoraurs" heheheheh .."not the ma-ma! .." I'm not much into "code lyoco" or "avatar"...

I will start new uploads tommorrow ..they take a bit to go ...so with all the errands I need to do ...I'll cue up a bunch and just let it go ....then post them back when done ....
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:26 am

ya no big rush, as i know u have ur own stuff to do with life and whatnot...so whenever u get the chance is fine with me.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:35 pm

well i know i said no big rush, but its been a couple days, so ya...you busy? well i'd appreciate it if you could finish your uploads and either post them here, or stick it in a PM so no sneaky leeches could snag the episodes... Evil or Very Mad
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:12 am

lol...actually in all honesty ..I had a very bad net connection ..its cleared up some today so I got some going up now......and yup I can do that for you ...
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:10 am

Ya i thought posting the links to the eps through PM would be safer as you never know who could be spying on this thread hoping to score some free anime without anyone knowing...bloody pirates!
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:47 pm

lol..so true .... I am having net problems still...my lovely 7mb line is going at 0.05 down and 0.07up .... I have no idea as to why ...started with the rain on friday ... wasn't too too bad on sat/sun ..but Monday onwards .....my-god ...if it doesn't clear up by tommorrow ..I'll phone the service provider ....

I'm still trying to upload the same three files .... four days now...gesh .....I feel I got dial-up again ...lmao
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:23 am

wow, that's terrible! i hope you get it fixed soon, and ya i'd call your ISP to find out why...btw you do have a secure connection right? don't want someone leeching ur connection and bogging it down on ya...I thought i was having problems the other day but when i ran a speed test, i got 35Mbps down and 1.25Mbps up...so everything looked normal.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:05 pm

I just got off the phone with my IP ...they are having major problems...but its not actually them ..but the wires they have to use from bell canada...about 1/4 of southern Quebec and a sizable chunk of northern Ontario are affected ...I guess those storms that hit from last Friday until now took out many many lines...hubs too .....I should get back something by Monday coming onwards ..but at least I know "why" ....

parts had winds in excess of 150km per hour .....
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:33 pm

wow, ya at least you know why your internet is down. I had a pretty bad storm yesterday morning, but nothing really happened, and we really needed the rain...well here's hoping you get your internet back to normal...i know how it feels to have a crappy connection, esp when trying to play online games or streaming videos.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next