Always Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Detective Conan FIXED

3 posters

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

Detective Conan FIXED - Page 12 Empty Re: Detective Conan FIXED

Post by NekoNeko Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:11 pm

I'd love to see it...yup-yup!

black butler is a great series ..there is a second series to it called "black butler-2" there are 6 ova in the second series and I believe there are 3 in the first...very worth watching...

now for D-gray man....I saw a torrent for it not too long ago...but I have no idea if it still is working....
I can see about uploading it...I have a new file host 1fitcher..they seem to be pretty good..but I will need to finish up the short series I'm working on..."Devils and Realist" it is very good so far...I'm re-doing the subs to be clearer and larger for easy reading at the size for streaming ....after I'm done I can start that for you...
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:05 am

Weeeell...Here ya go! http://www.sendspace.com/file/mwzbfy
an i'd appreciate it about the D-Gray Man.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:45 pm

super ...getting that file now!

Edit :I have unzipped and looked ....all I can say is Excellent!!

and I'll be starting on the D-grayman very soon...
the short series I'm working on threw me a twist....I need to re-code it a bit more carefully than I first thought....seems the subs are being fussy and will need to be done with kidd-gloves after all ...lol
I believe by friday I should be starting to upload them for you...I'll try my best to make it sooner if I can
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:10 pm

hey no rush, I got plenty of anime to watch. I'm glad you like those pictures, I took longer then expected to get them all.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:30 pm

you just need to find a nice "U" title ...lol
there are quite a few with a U but most have never been subbed or picked up to be subbed....and the fact many are very old titles adds to your dilemma ...

it was all that long Sly ...and they are very nice pictures,,not just a grab and stash ...quality takes time ...
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:46 pm

yup, Indeed! Quality does take time! Although some ppl, including companies like to take the lazy fast approach which sacrifices quality to get their product out faster! *coughsonycough*
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:24 am

should be *cough-Gag_sony_Gag-cough* Detective Conan FIXED - Page 12 Tan-evil-1

I find all their stuff sub-standard...if fact I make it a point to not buy any title in anime done to R1 and is only subbed by them....I just go get fansubs and keep those...way better quality both video and audio wise...
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:06 am

Ya, sony's material always seems to be lack luster, although the PS4 seems like their best thing, although that is not saying much.

Anyhoo, so which pic is your favorite, or is that too hard of a question to answer due to the awesomeness of them all?
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:13 am

hahaha....geshh ..yeah it is hard to choose just 1...heheheh ...if I really really really had to,,, I would lean to B-for Blue Exorcist ....but that's most likely due to the fact I am at this moment watching it on my computer..
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:22 am

well, That is a great one! which episode you on? although I almost finished it myself, I got my sister interested, and started over so she could watch it. Last one we watched was ep 6...but not too sure which number I myself finished, but it was when the Vatican was taken over and Yukio was named the new Paladin or whatever was going on there.

Oh btw, I was just watching a youtube video, and it reminded me of something...How many Hellsing Ultimates are there now? (both dubbed and subbed) Haven't watched that one in a long time...the most badass Vampire anime in existance!
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:24 am

I'm on #7..I think ..lol

the Hellsing Ultimate goes 10 ova ....the subbed version is finished and up here in fact ..haha
the dubbed has gone to #8 ..they keep saying the last 2 will be released soon.....but..then I heard they lost the rights and a new company took over...but still its a no show....
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:38 pm

Thats awesome! I think I've seen...well can't remember the number but I think it was the big invasion of the Hellsing organization and Seras was about to get into a big fight, but the video file I had cut off in the middle.

Though its funny that the TV version doesn't show much of Seras' Vampire mode, but in  Ultimate you get to see it in its full badassery! But do you only have the subbed version uploaded? Or is the dubbed version there as well and i'm just blind? lol.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:00 pm

Haha..no your not blind ...I just haven't uploaded the Dub yet ..its actually sitting in a folder on my desktop waiting to be done....lol ....I'll start it if you want we need it up anyway ...plus it is only 8 eps...we have the TV series up in both flavours dub/sub...
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:20 pm

Well you could do that after your done with D-Gray Man, but like I said before, no rush, just do it whenever you have time! But I was watching a music video with an anime Elfen Lied, you seen it?
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:32 pm

yup...I have ...it is good....though it is too short,it would have benefited from a longer run...in parts you feel you missed something because it was a bit hurried...over all it is a good little series

Edit : btw ...I am uploading those Hellsing ova....while those go I can work on the D-Grayman....heheheh ...two birds with 1 stone...I just finished fixing the subs on "Devil and Realist"...saddly the ones that did need the most done to them were the kara in the opening/ending and I could do nothing...they were already hard subbed into the video...but I tweaked all the rest then it was needed...(I'll upload this after the D-Grayman for here)
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:45 pm

ah okie dokie
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:00 pm

did you ever manage to burn your self some storage/data dvds for your anime ?
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:28 pm

lol, no I haven't, But I will soonish, If I ever have to:

1)Re-formate my computer again
2)Start to run low on space
3)Get a new computer and just do that rather then spend time transferring them all.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:45 pm

your playing with fire Sly...I can truely-honestly tell you ....it is the best thing you can do for yourself...after you loose all your anime,you'll be crying in your sleep about not taking the opportunity and doing it ..yup-yup! ...plus many series are up just the once then *poof* gone off the net...
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:50 pm

Ya I know, once I have the money and goto to a store that has DVD-R's I'll get on it! I totally wouldn't want to lose my anime again like last time. I dunno I wonder if each season of Conan would fit on their own disk, as it just the episodes and nothing else to take space, like menus and special features.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:36 pm

hummm...I don't know ....the dub version takes about 7 just as plain data files that includes the movies...I did not have them as seasons just one lump file saying seasons 1-5+movies that was how that torrent was...but I DO have torrents of the dual version here by season,,,no movies ....and those will use two dvd per season
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:00 pm

Well I guess I'll figure out how to leap that hurdle when I get to it. Anyhoo, watched a bit of Moonphase, its pretty funny, the opening was quite misleading when I first watched it. "You're supposed to be my slave!" such an attitude from such a young blood sucker! (Although I don't know why, but I was expecting the cat ears to be real, that'd interesting, a cat-girl vampire!)
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:13 pm

your right ..the old guy pops them on her head and says something about "neko-mi-nya" and just how cute she looks in them...
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Thu May 01, 2014 8:59 pm

okay ..I have your missing eps(52-103) of D-Grayman subbed ...let me know if you want me to begin uploading them or will you wait for them to be posted here and watch them online??
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Thu May 01, 2014 9:15 pm

Well I'd rather be able to watch them offline as my internet can get wonky at times. I greatly appreciate it. Btw, ever heard of a new MMO game coming out called Wildstar? I managed to get a beta key for it...so excited, going to be playing that, to see if its worth getting when it comes out! If you want to see if you can get a beta key you can visit this site, http://bit.ly/1fMTF0B
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next