Always Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Detective Conan FIXED

3 posters

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

Detective Conan FIXED - Page 8 Empty Re: Detective Conan FIXED

Post by Slytherite Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:39 am

Well I just finished 353, which marks the end of season 12...so now i gotta download the next season...and still haven't got a chance to buy some DVD-R's...but hopefully soon i'll have that chance. I came up with a reason that DC is so awesome...it doesn't have a "strict" storyline, so the creators don't have to worry too much about plotholes or screwing something up...they can basically do so much with the anime and have it not skew away from the plot...
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:56 am

yup! ...as basic story lines go mystery/detective are the most flexible.....they make for great long lasting series
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:10 pm

yup, and with how well they keep everything in the dark about the Black Organization...it makes things awesome when you find something out about them, to only find even more questions unanswered! Just finished downloading season 13 and watched 354-355. Hmm...seems Kagoru Mouri is getting resistant to Conan's tranq darts...
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:44 pm

not to worry the good doctor is about to change its formula .... heheheh....
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:20 am

Ya, the good ol' Doctor Agasa always comes up with the best inventions, and if it weren't for him, Shinichi might be dead by now...and Haibara as well...
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:13 pm

yup! he is....now if only he could get his jet-pak to actually work right ...lol
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:04 pm

lol, just watched 356...Those Kaitou Kid episodes are good...Its so interesting that Kaitou Kid was the creator's first idea but got replaced when he made Conan, so he just incorporated Kaitou Kid into Conan's storyline as like a rival.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:05 pm

I think perhaps after he did the story boards for the first lot of 'kaitou' he was asked if he could make a younger character....all before any actual animation series was produced...conan being much younger looking would appeal to both pre-teens to the age of adults..making a wider and more popular age brackets and if it did not gain  in a certain one ,,target more the remaining one
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:17 am

Man Inspector Shiratori is a cruel cruel man, trying to keep Takagi and Sato from getting together...
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:15 pm

some people just do not like to see 'young love' blossoming....lol
I bet he was turned down and stood-up to many times in his younger days.....so now he's a bitter lemon about everything....blah!
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:09 am

Yeah, but even though he tries to keep them from getting together, I think it may be having the opposite effect. Another awesome thing about the series, all these side-storylines, the Keito Kid thief guy is another example.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:22 pm

they do a great job on them too....there's always some kind of reference back to the main story line...well more or less..lol
did you manage to burn yourself some data/storage dvds of you files yet ...the way your going ...I don't think you have much space left on your hard drive....(I have the same problem.... ... often...heheheheh)(doing some now actually)
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:03 am

I still have 394 GB of Hard Drive space...each Season is only taking about 5-6 GB of space, so it'll take quite a bit more seasons before it begins to become a problem.

Ya some episodes will give some reference to them, like some murder reminding them of the black Organization, or seeing a car that looks like Gin's and stuff like that.

Well if Chris "Belmont" Vineyard's words were truthful, Haibara won't be as threatened, but even so, it seems she's become alot more brave and cheerful (in her own way of course, like conan, not really excited by the same things the other 3 kids are. Well, its to be expected as mentally they're around the same age as Ran and Sonoko...) But I can totally see those 2 getting together if Conan never manages to get his body back so he can be with Ran.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:45 pm

very good...there's enough space to hold you for a bit longer....
I wonder if conan will ever be allowed to get his old body back....we're at the 708 mark in eps and still no end in sight...but then one piece is also way up in episode count too ...near the 600 mark and the author said to the animators he's got another ten years worth of writing to go story wide ...so there's alot more OP to be animtated...lol ....but at least naruto shippunden should be finishing up at around the 400 mark or a little after...not too sure though
these "never-ending" series are killing me by inches ....lol
I have trouble keeping up episode wise
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:42 pm

I kinda love these "never-ending" series, keeps me from the trouble if having to find something else to watch...and I've only been watching One Piece from whats aired on Toonami. I'd rather have a "never-ending" series then a series that ends on a cliff hanger...*cough*D-Grayman*cough* FUNIMATION NEEDS TO LICENSE MORE D-GRAY MAN!!!!!
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:33 pm

they're buggers that way...they did have it all ready to release then they cancelled the whole last half of the series....only way to see the end is to get the subs it goes to 103 ...and does get a fairly good ending..but still leaves a few loose ends making you think there's another season,,,never was another made...the real true ending isin the last vols of the manga ...which I did not get..lol
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:30 pm

oh so there is a subbed version on D-Gray Man passed 51...sweet! the only problem I have with it was that I didn't care for the Japanese voice acting.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:58 am

I ..uumm ..lol ..turned off the sound and just read it ...heheheh ...I believe you might still be able to get the torrents...if not let me know I'll see about putting it on a host for you....
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:53 pm

well its honestly not about "finding" the torrents, its about how many seeders are making the torrents actually work, thats the problem...so many torrents with too few seeders make the torrents so incredibly slow or not download at all! About turning down the sound, that isn't something i'd do, as then you can't hear any sound effects or anything...I'd rather listen to poor voice acting then nothing at all imo...lol
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:13 pm

haha...'kay
just let me know if you run into problems getting your files ...I'll put them up on a host if you need me to .
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:31 pm

ok, will do
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:11 am

man, Conan ended up with some pretty smart and wise friends...maybe except for Genta...lol, just watched the crow episode (363) and it showed how Ayumi is quite wise for her age.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:13 am

all of the kids are ....well except maybe 'George' ...heheheheh ...pooor guy ..if only he did not let his tummy do the talking ...but just the same he does have his clever moments ...and weird odd luck
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:33 am

hehe, yeah...and all these people becoming sleeping sleuths...lol, at least Prof. Agasa is great at lip syncing so he can do a deduction show without looking like he's sleeping...
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:47 pm

lol ..yup! ...I wonder if anyone ..has noticed that they are actually asleep....haha... I mean you can "zone-out" and talk ....all night movie marathons...72hrs straight of anime ....your brain just kinda goes blank ...but you still can talk ...I've done that...trust me ...you really don't remember anything...haha
but ...totally asleep ....sleep talking is very random sentence wise ...so dunno ...hehehehheh

yup...the prof has a great talent for lip syncing ....may should he get a whole lot more of it....
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next