Always Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat Thread 1

4 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Chat Thread 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Chat Thread 1

Post by Resh1138 Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:56 pm

NekoNeko wrote:nice!....on this new server can you get screen caps easier than the other???

(...wasn't here to reply sooner I was uploading vids ..for some unknown reason iI could not upload and have other winds open on my comp ..but seems to be fine now....weird)
Haven't tried; honestly couldn't care to cause my place is so big it might not all render in(it's 120x120 foundations(each is 2m x 2m))

Also been grinding for 3 days in Pokémon ultra moon for a female salandit with no luck; whoever was the asshole programmer who made females a 12.5% chance of finding when you get a salandit encounter must really hate players. ...I want the female cause only they can evolve
Resh1138
Resh1138

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:42 pm

Ahh..yeah that would be a problem ..to grab a screen cap then ...was curious

any luck with other pokemon,,why would they make it so hard to get her....people must have flames shooting out their eyes over it....only females evolve wouldn't it be better if both did ???

Edit : I fixed the "Dominion Tank Poiice" dub thread ,and added one for it as a sub...look in the indexes !
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Resh1138 Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:52 am

NekoNeko wrote:Ahh..yeah that would be a problem ..to grab a screen cap then ...was curious

any luck with other pokemon,,why would they make it so hard to get her....people must have flames shooting out their eyes over it....only females evolve wouldn't it be better if both did ???

Edit : I fixed the "Dominion Tank Poiice" dub thread ,and added one for it as a sub...look in the indexes !
np

only females can evolve cause lore wise cause the females create reverse harems that are used to get the female food and upon evolving the salazzle continues the pattern of it's previous state(slandit) and hoards the food
Resh1138
Resh1138

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:25 pm

That is interesting....
Now .. with all that horded food,,do other pokemon try to raid the females lairs and steal it..???
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Resh1138 Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:54 pm

NekoNeko wrote:That is interesting....
Now .. with all that horded food,,do other pokemon try to raid the females lairs and steal it..???
would you try to raid food from a fire poison lizard that is 2.1m and that can poison steel types(which only salandit and salazzle can do cause of their corrosion ability)
Resh1138
Resh1138

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:52 pm

I personally would not if it is like that,,,LOL
how are they against their own kind though???
are they naturally immune to the quirks that make them what they are if they fight or battle another like themselves???
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Resh1138 Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:18 pm

yea sorry for not answering but been playing on the Euro truck simulator 2 1.31 patch beta and finally we have working air lines(look closely in the screenshot below)
Chat Thread 1 - Page 4 20180410
Resh1138
Resh1138

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:04 pm

no problem there....
YAY ! about time....that will make things so much easier on you....
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Resh1138 Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:26 pm

NekoNeko wrote:no problem there....
YAY ! about time....that will make things so much easier on you....
not really; just the graphic was added of the hoses being connected/disconnected(when attaching/removing trailers) and them moving during turns

the trailer brakes have worked since the game came out over 4 years ago; just now they don't work by magic
Resh1138
Resh1138

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:01 pm

Glitch??? ...now just how did that happen ???...
...some-one slipped up some-where...I'm guessing a patch will be out quickly to fix it all...how will you manage your hauls ???
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Resh1138 Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:03 pm

no glitch; they just until this patch never thought it was really needed of animations or graphics

also no longer need to remain on beta patch cause they released the patch yesterday(been out of town)
Resh1138
Resh1138

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Wed May 02, 2018 4:27 pm

Excellent!...I'm guessing you've enjoyed some game time by the time I've replied...
now that you're no longer on the beta patch ,,have you notice anything different between the two?...like smoother graphics or more speed ???
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Resh1138 Thu May 03, 2018 2:10 am

No difference at all; though it looks like they lowered speed limits on highways to 80km/h for trucks from the older and in my opinion better 90km/h from pre-patch

Also started playing battlefront 2 (the newer one not the 05 classic) again and almost wish that they hadn’t changed the loot crates to just have credits; cause randomly getting a gun unlocked via crates instead of just unlocking via milestones was fun(it was how I got a normally 400 kill unlock gun at just my second crate rather than just grinding the asinine amount of time to unlock it(still ground up kills but didn’t feel quite as painful cause of not having just the shit tier starter gear
Resh1138
Resh1138

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Sun May 06, 2018 5:23 pm

yeah..I can understand your annoyance over it all,,
there are times I wonder just what were they smoking ...many times those so called "improvements" are more like degradements or they put the good stuff behind a pay wall,with no hope of grinding away to get any of it..
but you did enjoy playing anyway ???
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Resh1138 Wed May 09, 2018 3:01 am

NekoNeko wrote:yeah..I can understand your annoyance over it all,,
there are times I wonder just what were they smoking ...many times those so called "improvements" are more like degradements or they put the good stuff behind a pay wall,with no hope of grinding away to get any of it..
but you did enjoy playing anyway ???
thing is now the only way to unlock to unlock things is by grinding; before they changed it there was at least a chance by using the credits you get from matches of getting good stuff via crates(which you couldn’t after the first month of release just buy with real money); now the only use for credits is buying skins for the classes of characters

At least the old system gave purpose for grinding; cause currently the only reason to grind is if you want skins cause the current abilities card meta favors those with maxed out bounty hunter and or resourceful cards in each of the basic classes so as to max out the battle points and thus credits you get per match ..not saying that wasn’t the objective before but in the past you couldn’t just rush out the maxing of star cards until recently given the previously steeper top two tiers of cards points cost to unlock
Resh1138
Resh1138

Back to top Go down

Post by Resh1138 Wed May 09, 2018 3:07 am

By the time in the previous meta you unlocked a tier 4 card you should have about 200 kills; now it’s unlikely you will have half of that before getting there

Which doesn’t sound bad until you look at the unlocked weapons you could get from a class for that older tier of unlock amount
Resh1138
Resh1138

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Fri May 11, 2018 8:51 pm

Awww....so much more work,,..can you go back a tier and unlock things or as it sounds by what you've said ,,once up a tier no turning back,,is there any way at all to that...???
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Tue May 15, 2018 2:54 pm

Okay ... !!
today I'm starting to encode/ re-encoder Fafner..
life is giving me a hard time right now,,thus the delays in replies and such....but I am right now pulling those files to work on... Very Happy
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Resh1138 Sat May 19, 2018 1:51 am

NekoNeko wrote:Awww....so much more work,,..can you go back a tier and unlock things or as it sounds by what you've said ,,once up a tier no turning back,,is there any way at all to that...???
you can unlock everything; but now it takes longer to unlock the upgrades for ability cards for older players cause now you get a single upgrade point per level instead of the previous unlock via cash grinding

So now you can’t just use the heroes vs villains game mode at ~8 minutes each for easy progress and have to sit through the up to a hour long galactic assault matches to get the same progress
Resh1138
Resh1138

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Sat May 19, 2018 3:58 pm

Ahhh...okay ,,it's not as bad as I thought...
that new server work out okay???
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Resh1138 Sat May 19, 2018 8:55 pm

so a hour to get previously 8 min of isn't bad.. cause it is really shit as far as I'm concerned

which one; i have a few different game servers

also i think i pissed off my GM/DM for my SWSE d20 game.... he kinda underestimated what noble class characters with the wealth and connections talents and managed to acquire a GR-75(cargo frigate) by the time i hit level 7; not long after that i stripped cargo capacity and installed turbolasers, proton torpedo launchers, and better shields and the party have roflstomped the foes he had set against us in a space battle(a fight that was supposed to be a mid-boss of the game encounter and we wiped it out in under 10 rounds)
Resh1138
Resh1138

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Thu May 24, 2018 8:51 pm

the server was for the dinos..you had said was a tad slow to make any progress but was going to be fixed for play to become faster....

LOL...anyone who has play D20 knows money talks,you can black market any item you want,super rich = god like in item acquisition of any kind, including people !not to mention private armies and such,,,XD
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Resh1138 Sat May 26, 2018 7:22 pm

NekoNeko wrote:the server was for the dinos..you had said was a tad slow to make any progress but was going to be fixed for play to become faster....

LOL...anyone who has play D20 knows money talks,you can black market any item you want,super rich = god like in item acquisition of any kind, including people !not to mention private armies and such,,,XD
literally my parties current ship can 1v1 a super star destroyer; at level 10 I have bought my two soldier allies each a set of heavy beskar’gam(lightsaber resistant mandalorian armor)(@45k a set), and a rotary blaster cannon @5.5 k each pre-license cost; literally the total credits spent by my character is about 2million on equipment and upgrades

Yea haven’t been doing much on the ark server since last month(d20 sessions have taken up a decent chunk of the time

I kinda want to have my character trade in the current ship for a YT-2500(think the millennium falcon but far bigger(falcon has a 100 ton cargo capacity and the YT-2500 has a 60,000 ton cargo capacity) cause I want to get a bigger ship so I can install a hanger and get the others some fighters
Resh1138
Resh1138

Back to top Go down

Post by Resh1138 Mon May 28, 2018 11:44 pm

So apparently my gm spoke with the groups soldier/Jedi player and they agreed to kill off his character so the rest of the party can be given the option of joining the imperial navy and getting a imperial cargo ship(a converted assault ship from attack of the clones) or continuing our working for jabba as a smuggler team
Resh1138
Resh1138

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Wed May 30, 2018 1:12 pm

Which way are you leaning .....imperial cargo ??
you can do a lot with one of those...
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next