Always Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat Thread 1

+3
Onihime
Dany
Wolfsfuchskind
7 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chat Thread 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Chat Thread 1

Post by NekoNeko Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:38 pm

well ...I kinda forgot to take pictures ...was so worried about just getting it to drink liquids...but ...it may or may not become a pet squirrel...I'll get it either spayed or neutered if needed...the vet knows a person that rescues squirrels and rehab them ....but right now "Chippie" is staying in the clinic he needs both food water and meds for the fall he took ...which messed up his leg/back ...if he can't be released back into the wild I take him to live in my house as a forever home
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfsfuchskind Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:34 am

that is really cute...
Wolfsfuchskind
Wolfsfuchskind

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:19 pm

well ..I just got some very bad news ...seems chippie may need to be put to sleep...poor little baby ....I'll know for sure in a few hours..

...he's gone ..the fall hurt him too much ...he passed away just a bit ago..I didn't know the little bugger long but he did steal my heart...rest well Chippie..*wipes tears*
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:53 pm

well ...today is Friday ....what are you all planning for the weekend ?
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by croPath Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:08 pm

noooooooooooooo GATE: and so the SDF fought there! has been split into two cours so we have to wait till january for more
croPath
croPath

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:04 am

ahhh! ....not fair ...I have to just keep re-watching it untill then...why they do that ...I have at least 3 more gray hairs grow in while waiting....
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by croPath Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:13 am

What croatian politicians are saying about he refugee crisis(slighty paraphrased):
Left wing:
Prime minister: We are doing everything we can and the system works, despite sabotage attempts by those nazis dicks in Hungary who used force against our police officers doing their duty.
Minister of interior: Everything is under control all of the claims by those right wing racist are false there has been no violence, rape, looting or killing either by the refugees or by the police after all we are not facist like those ppl in Hungary and i don't don't know about any self proclaimed "refugee manager " that the president appointed he hasn't done a thing. I only cooperate with the legaly elected members of the goverment of Croatia.

Right wing:
President: The system is broken and the goverment is incompetent its Chaos out there!!(has the news show image of slovenians sicking dogs on the refugees and using tear gas)
WE NEED THE ARMY IN THE STREETS FULL MOBILISATION!
and "I have already started forming my own govermental body to put everything in order.
Head of the leading right wing party : This chaos just shows that this goverment is completely incompetent and needs to be replaced right away. ( meets with the president to set up and her " govermental body " which is solely composed of racist old right wing assholes)
Right wing catholic party lead: Its our duty and believers in Christ to deny entry to these muslims and to use baptise in blood any that try to.
croPath
croPath

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:13 pm

wow ....crazy-ass stuff ....
I did heard that some multi billionaire was buying two small greek islands to house them ....other than that dunno much ...not watched the news much in over a week ,,so I'm kinda out of the loop...

I guess there will not be any generation of man that is not in some kind of "war" ... and it still is religion...*sigh*

your doing okay where you are ???
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:23 pm

ahhh...Monday ...new week has started ...
other than that nothing special going on ...but it is very nice out,,,so later I might just go for a nice walk and enjoy the fresh air....

what's everyone up to??
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfsfuchskind Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:32 pm

nothing is going on, just trying to chill... weather too awkward to go outside
Wolfsfuchskind
Wolfsfuchskind

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:37 pm

here is cool and ...kinda chilly..but very sunny,,so far..XD
you can tell we are almost at fall season ....
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfsfuchskind Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:38 pm

temperatures drop about 10 degree (all of a sudden), some days ago
Wolfsfuchskind
Wolfsfuchskind

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:39 pm

same here was practically over night ..we went from 34C with humidity to some where around 16C with a very cool breeze...
my poor sweet green pepper plants most likely will not end up as people food,,but become food for the hungry critters around our big tree....like squirrels ....lol ..is as is ..at least I did get the plants to grow ....

Edit : the same will go for the now sprouted tomatoe plants .....I just looked ...like over night 10-20 little plants sprouted ....hahaha...
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfsfuchskind Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:40 am

I've only got basil and the ones in my room are looking good n.n
Wolfsfuchskind
Wolfsfuchskind

Back to top Go down

Post by croPath Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:46 am

NekoNeko wrote:wow ....crazy-ass stuff ....
I did heard that some multi billionaire was buying two small greek islands to house them ....other than that dunno much ...not watched the news much in over a week ,,so I'm kinda out of the loop...

I guess there will not be any generation of man that is not in some kind of "war" ... and it still is religion...*sigh*

your doing okay where you are ???

its pretty tense the right wingers who also have the president in office have essentially established a second line goverment and threatened to put army in the streets and arrest the legal goverment but the army has been disobeying them so far in fact one of the current heads went on TV last night and gave them what amounted to a "fuck you we are not hearding people into concentration camps becouse angela merkel wants us to" speech and to reinforce that on of the old "hero generals" from the independence war who is a sort of a facist called the former health minister who is now the self appointed refugee minister the "death minister" and pretty much put forth good arguments as to why he is justified in calling him a nazi
There is also the racist and facist hungary who attacked a police patrol the other day and things are tense on that border.
As to where i am living (near the border with slovenia) we pretty much see the refugees every day now on the train station, walking or being transported by busses
croPath
croPath

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:16 pm

Wolfsfuchskind wrote:I've only got basil and the ones in my room are looking good n.n

nice...you should try growing onion grass/chives ..very easy....
...I checked my plants this morning ...a few leaves have been nibbled,,but so far they are leaving the growing pepper bells alone...I guess they want them for later on .. XD
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:23 pm

Cro wrote:its pretty tense the right wingers who also have the president in office have essentially established a second line goverment and threatened to put army in the streets and arrest the legal goverment but the army has been disobeying them so far in fact one of the current heads went on TV last night and gave them what amounted to a "fuck you we are not hearding people into concentration camps becouse angela merkel wants us to" speech and to reinforce that on of the old "hero generals" from the independence war who is a sort of a facist called the former health minister who is now the self appointed refugee minister the "death minister" and pretty much put forth good arguments as to why he is justified in calling him a nazi
There is also the racist and facist hungary who attacked a police patrol the other day and things are tense on that border.
As to where i am living (near the border with slovenia) we pretty much see the refugees every day now on the train station, walking or being transported by busses

well ...I know as of I think 9am our time here .. Canada has declared Iran a "terrorist state" and has closed all embassies there and theirs here ...and it issuing a recalling of all Canadians both civilians and business people ...we no longer had any troops there....in declaring that they have also effectively closed it borders to all Iranian/Syrian ...etc ..people from entering ..but will allow them to leave here....
....soo freaking crazy ....
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfsfuchskind Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:00 pm

NekoNeko wrote:
Wolfsfuchskind wrote:I've only got basil and the ones in my room are looking good n.n

nice...you should try growing onion grass/chives ..very easy....
...I checked my plants this morning ...a few leaves have been nibbled,,but so far they are leaving the growing pepper bells alone...I guess they want them for later on .. XD
we usually do chives and garlic chives too, but it didn't work out this year... bad weather early on
Wolfsfuchskind
Wolfsfuchskind

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:17 pm

ahh ...'kay ..that is what happened to my pepper plants.... you could next year start early and keep the plants inside...then once it is nice put them out...
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfsfuchskind Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:00 am

not enough space... also about 15 stupid sparrows were sitting right in my mint, they ate all my damn mint!
hate on the sparrows...
Wolfsfuchskind
Wolfsfuchskind

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:45 am

oh-my ....
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfsfuchskind Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:36 am

they even sat next to my sis, when she was reading a book and din'T move.. scary little guys
Wolfsfuchskind
Wolfsfuchskind

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:55 pm

no ...they did that? ... good grief...sounds like a bird Mafia take over ..lol
here they fly away if you even come near them....very shy...which in the city is a very good thing ...too many stray cats and dogs....if the were stubborn and stayed put ...they would be some animals lunch....
how is your weather today ... believe it or not tonight we may get a frost warning...I hope for an Indian summer..I could use two weeks of nice warm-ish weather....but that comes around our thanks-giving in October....
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfsfuchskind Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:20 am

bird mafia... lol
Wolfsfuchskind
Wolfsfuchskind

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:48 pm

you like that ...heheheh
well it did sound like they were moving in on her territory ....
how are you today ?
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next