Spring anime 2012 List

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Spring anime 2012 List

Post by Dany on Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:25 am

Dusk Maiden of Amnesia - was a first decent episode, nothing much happen, just introducing the characters

Hiiro no Kakera- 2 episodes , animation improved, main girl annoying

Accel World - well i might drop this one

Ginga e Kickoff! - been few eps but non subbed

Kuroko no Basuke - great start me like

Kimi to Boku 2 - good like always

Zetman - rushed, changed, many hates it becaouse of the manga changes

Jormungand -


just saw the first episode and i never read this manga but for me was good
didn't saw many anime with ilitary tactics and said to give this one a chance when saw the adaptation and pv
so
Spoiler:
jonah is a child soldier who hates guns for killing his family but he depends of them for revenge to kill those who makes them and sells them

he meets koko which is a young arms dealer and from what he said even if they don't see things the same will tag along with her team

lol op and end are so different but pretty decent
the animation might not be great for few(i mean the faces how are made) but i don't have no complaints

started strong with car shooting and all
ah to bad the MC is a girl but she has an interesting personality

and we have Valmer which from what i saw from first episode she
Spoiler:
loves koko?



___________________________








Myanimelist





[url][/url]
avatar
Dany
.Admin.
.Admin.

Posts : 977
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spring anime 2012 List

Post by croPath on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:42 am

i am waiting to see if Jormungand will get released by a good subbing group
zetman - after ep 2 still decent but nothing more might drop it until it finishes
avatar
croPath

Posts : 3519
Join date : 2011-12-18
Age : 26
Location : 3rd hellhole from the sun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spring anime 2012 List

Post by croPath on Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:25 pm

Dany wrote:Dusk Maiden of Amnesia - was a first decent episode, nothing much happen, just introducing the characters

Hiiro no Kakera- 2 episodes , animation improved, main girl annoying

Accel World - well i might drop this one

Ginga e Kickoff! - been few eps but non subbed

Kuroko no Basuke - great start me like

Kimi to Boku 2 - good like always

Zetman - rushed, changed, many hates it becaouse of the manga changes

Jormungand -


just saw the first episode and i never read this manga but for me was good
didn't saw many anime with ilitary tactics and said to give this one a chance when saw the adaptation and pv
so
Spoiler:
jonah is a child soldier who hates guns for killing his family but he depends of them for revenge to kill those who makes them and sells them

he meets koko which is a young arms dealer and from what he said even if they don't see things the same will tag along with her team

lol op and end are so different but pretty decent
the animation might not be great for few(i mean the faces how are made) but i don't have no complaints

started strong with car shooting and all
ah to bad the MC is a girl but she has an interesting personality

and we have Valmer which from what i saw from first episode she
Spoiler:
loves koko?

Jormungand - seem interesting though the its obvious where the author got the inspiration from
i have to say that for now i can't really decide if it can get a full "military" tag or not its closer to phantom requiem for the phantom in that regard
so far the music seems well balanced for the anime and it has good voiceactors with the right roles i expect good things from this one
avatar
croPath

Posts : 3519
Join date : 2011-12-18
Age : 26
Location : 3rd hellhole from the sun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spring anime 2012 List

Post by croPath on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:52 pm

Eureka 7 AO well i still don't see how it connects to the shitty anime version that its supposed to be the sequel of but it seems interesting enough so ill keep watching
Nazo no kanojo X - weird in a good way(imo)
avatar
croPath

Posts : 3519
Join date : 2011-12-18
Age : 26
Location : 3rd hellhole from the sun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spring anime 2012 List

Post by Dany on Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:13 am

i think i'll drop accel world for now or put on hold



___________________________








Myanimelist





[url][/url]
avatar
Dany
.Admin.
.Admin.

Posts : 977
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spring anime 2012 List

Post by croPath on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:53 am

Dany wrote:i think i'll drop accel world for now or put on hold

im doing the same with zetman
Jormungand ep 2 was epic imo it has taken a lead as the anime of the season but others are close behind it and i haven't seen medaka box yet
avatar
croPath

Posts : 3519
Join date : 2011-12-18
Age : 26
Location : 3rd hellhole from the sun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spring anime 2012 List

Post by croPath on Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:08 pm

scrach that medaka box its awsome a power drunk studend council president kick ass out of some delinquents
avatar
croPath

Posts : 3519
Join date : 2011-12-18
Age : 26
Location : 3rd hellhole from the sun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spring anime 2012 List

Post by Dany on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:05 pm

how its the graphic and the ecchi level?
yes lol i don't know thought will be nice but some how lost interest for accel :O



___________________________








Myanimelist





[url][/url]
avatar
Dany
.Admin.
.Admin.

Posts : 977
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spring anime 2012 List

Post by croPath on Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:11 pm

Dany wrote:how its the graphic and the ecchi level?
yes lol i don't know thought will be nice but some how lost interest for accel :O

well aside from two scenes in which we see that she has no shame and as she says that she "wants to show off" not much and i am seriously suprised at that
also its sun-genre is not harem but reverse harem

i plan to keep accel its a bit cliche or thats the feel i got from ep 2 but its still capable of being a good and interesting(though i am dissapointed at a few things that are not up to par with the rest of the show) but intro eps should be over now so lets see where ep 3 goes

sankarea just keeps getting better but i think it will solidify with the next ep and the "coming" of the zombie
avatar
croPath

Posts : 3519
Join date : 2011-12-18
Age : 26
Location : 3rd hellhole from the sun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spring anime 2012 List

Post by Dany on Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:28 am

oh i see then might check it up myself in few more episodes

well was pre aired that why no op
so in 3 should be i think i'll watch one more ep but don't know
i even took back to watch area no kishi and i was feeling the same with it like accel :O

oh yes
started reading manga as well
those red eyes are lovely



___________________________








Myanimelist





[url][/url]
avatar
Dany
.Admin.
.Admin.

Posts : 977
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spring anime 2012 List

Post by croPath on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:37 am

Dany wrote:oh i see then might check it up myself in few more episodes

well was pre aired that why no op
so in 3 should be i think i'll watch one more ep but don't know
i even took back to watch area no kishi and i was feeling the same with it like accel :O

oh yes
started reading manga as well
those red eyes are lovely

ok accel world just got even better i never expected her to be a bit of antagonistic character
avatar
croPath

Posts : 3519
Join date : 2011-12-18
Age : 26
Location : 3rd hellhole from the sun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spring anime 2012 List

Post by Dany on Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:11 pm

lol i forgot to watch ep 3 :O



___________________________








Myanimelist





[url][/url]
avatar
Dany
.Admin.
.Admin.

Posts : 977
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spring anime 2012 List

Post by croPath on Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:52 pm

Dany wrote:lol i forgot to watch ep 3 :O

LOL you should we are presented with a lot of possibilities and possible subplots that might be interesting if they turn out how i think they will
avatar
croPath

Posts : 3519
Join date : 2011-12-18
Age : 26
Location : 3rd hellhole from the sun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spring anime 2012 List

Post by Dany on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:23 pm

i will watch it soon i just saw a great episode from Kuroko no Basket -



___________________________








Myanimelist





[url][/url]
avatar
Dany
.Admin.
.Admin.

Posts : 977
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spring anime 2012 List

Post by croPath on Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:01 pm

just watched ep 2 of the "new" eureka 7 well its better then the anime but and the plot is certenly heating up but aside from one thing i still can't see how they can connect the plots even timetravel could not explain this one
avatar
croPath

Posts : 3519
Join date : 2011-12-18
Age : 26
Location : 3rd hellhole from the sun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spring anime 2012 List

Post by Dany on Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:16 am

hm never finish the old one
dropped it after 4 episodes so can't tell nothing about the new one

u should check space brothers
very good



___________________________








Myanimelist





[url][/url]
avatar
Dany
.Admin.
.Admin.

Posts : 977
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spring anime 2012 List

Post by croPath on Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:30 am

Dany wrote:hm never finish the old one
dropped it after 4 episodes so can't tell nothing about the new one

u should check space brothers
very good

yeah it sucked the manga based movie was far far better

maybe i will
avatar
croPath

Posts : 3519
Join date : 2011-12-18
Age : 26
Location : 3rd hellhole from the sun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spring anime 2012 List

Post by Dany on Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:38 pm

lol no maybe
u must
its funny and pretty good



___________________________








Myanimelist





[url][/url]
avatar
Dany
.Admin.
.Admin.

Posts : 977
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spring anime 2012 List

Post by croPath on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:51 am

Dany wrote:lol no maybe
u must
its funny and pretty good

im just trying to finish the complete ones that i DLed recently and i decided to try Aquarion Evol since i do recall you saying that its better then the first series but i will try it at a later point
avatar
croPath

Posts : 3519
Join date : 2011-12-18
Age : 26
Location : 3rd hellhole from the sun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spring anime 2012 List

Post by Dany on Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:04 pm

lol i hated the first one :O
but lol like in first its something called union ... haha i find it funny -.-'



___________________________








Myanimelist





[url][/url]
avatar
Dany
.Admin.
.Admin.

Posts : 977
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spring anime 2012 List

Post by croPath on Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:44 pm

Dany wrote:lol i hated the first one :O
but lol like in first its something called union ... haha i find it funny -.-'

yeah that one was terrible this one suffers from a bit poor pacing in the first couple eps and a few characters personality and design is clearly borrowed for one similar but better anime(though not nearly on the level at which guilty crown did it) but otherwise its ok 7.5 atm(ep Cool
avatar
croPath

Posts : 3519
Join date : 2011-12-18
Age : 26
Location : 3rd hellhole from the sun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spring anime 2012 List

Post by Dany on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:44 pm

haha well now mostly of the characters personality or look are borrowed



___________________________








Myanimelist





[url][/url]
avatar
Dany
.Admin.
.Admin.

Posts : 977
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spring anime 2012 List

Post by croPath on Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:13 pm

Dany wrote:haha well now mostly of the characters personality or look are borrowed

nope just a few like zessica, some of the others are a bit cliche but thats all
the whole show is so full of cliches that its basicly a huge cliche but in a good way
avatar
croPath

Posts : 3519
Join date : 2011-12-18
Age : 26
Location : 3rd hellhole from the sun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spring anime 2012 List

Post by croPath on Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:31 pm

Hyouka - good , nice animation, the main character has a really overactive imagination that causes LOLs
avatar
croPath

Posts : 3519
Join date : 2011-12-18
Age : 26
Location : 3rd hellhole from the sun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spring anime 2012 List

Post by Dany on Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:08 am

haha yes is full of cliches but still enjoyable
Hyouka- expected something else but was still good :O



___________________________








Myanimelist





[url][/url]
avatar
Dany
.Admin.
.Admin.

Posts : 977
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spring anime 2012 List

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum