Always Anime Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Detective Conan FIXED

3 posters

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Detective Conan FIXED - Page 15 Empty Re: Detective Conan FIXED

Post by Slytherite Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:36 pm

well the AoT specials have just been deleted, and I only managed to grab the first one. I'll start working on the eps now tho.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:14 pm

oh...sorry about that ...I'll redo them for you ...I have atm the Hellsing upping... I'll finish up the hellsing then pop those up for you ...*makes note of it*
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:42 pm

well got the first 13 eps done so far, but occasionally I'll get a webpage is unavailable message which is so annoying...making me have to keep reloading
the page just to make the thing cooperate... Mad Evil or Very Mad
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:17 pm

'kay ..yeah lately its like that all over the net for any place you can DL or upload ...mostly its in chrome you have the problem ...I usually use the PB's 'pirate browser" when I do uploads just so it doesn't time out...also 'adfly' often just well ...looses itself some how and you get an error message....
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:54 pm

NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:11 pm

Sly...your files are all done
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:51 pm

thx much, I finished AoT and will be working on Hellsing and those AoT specials
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:32 pm

I did send an email to your gmail did that actually get to you?...lol

very good...you enjoy them all...I still feel kinda bad you had lost your stuff..let me know when your ready to make your storage dvds ..I can give you an older program that works very well to do just that and I can give you a copy of my convertXtodvd that does dvds for your tv player...

how you been? ...has the weather been crazy or what ??
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:48 am

I've been good, and ya the weather's been pretty crazy here as well...Recently watched Noragami and Devil is a Part Timer on Netflix, sadly they were short ones, but good ones nonetheless.

and yes I did get your email...lol
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:57 pm

I actually liked the devil is a part timer,,it was different
I have the dub of it here(on my storage dvds) ..that and blood lad ..lol ...he is comically deranged ..hahaha....

I'm glad your email is still good ..I'll keep it aside in case I need to send you things....or need to contact you..
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:22 am

whats up neko I got a question for ya, my sister was telling me about some episodes she saw of Soul Eater that weren't part of the anime that was closer to the manga, I thought she just saw some amv's of it, but she seemed pretty adamant about it. So I was wondering if you knew anything about it, you ever heard of Soul Eater episodes that were closer to the manga then what was normally aired?

On a side note, RIP Bandai Entertainment for anime, saw a news article that they won't be licensing any new anime or manga in the future.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:49 am

there is an ova that's is out ...but she may have seen the trailers...as far as I know it's still RAW no subbing done yet ..but I am a bit behind on whats what...so she may have indeed seen some that are very close to the manga ...I know the movie is ...

Bandai has been saying it will not be doing anymore anime for about 3 years now...and still did ...I believe it is selling out to studio 23....or will be partners but take the back seat on things for a bit ....BUT VIZ media is getting ready to get back to its former glory days of production ....sony has sold its soul to disney ...and will burn in hell on all 7 levels....funimation is the same as always....lol
oh ...east Asia film group is trying very hard to get a toe hold in over here in the western world...looks like they may just do it ...and our friend "Animax" is to become a real company...not some fly by night "fan-dubber" group ...

very interesting times we live in ...

Sly beat me with a bowl of noodles ...lol ..your sister was watching soul eater not!....
it totally left my brain ....sorry ...btw it is good!
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:47 am

Soul Eater Not!? hm whats that? may have to look into it.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:22 pm

its another soul eater series it lasted only 12 eps so far,,,they are thinking of giving it another season....

here's a link :Soul Eater Not!

Edit : I did a little research...seems bandai is only renaming its distributor.... will just be using a new name...not its parent company name "Bandai Entertainment"....gesssh ...I knew it ...
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:06 am

Just to let you know, I got that email about the new URL...you seen the anime Kill la Kill? its a pretty strange one, was watching it on Netflix.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:25 pm

Sly that is soo weird...I am DLing it right at this moment ,,haha
we think alike...I saw a bit of the first ep,,,I agree it is weird..but so is 'when they cry higarashi' ...

..opps.. very glad you got the email and re-found here though..was a bit of a surprise for me when I used my older bookmark and got the error saying no page exsisted..lol..but it was redirecting for weeks so I should not have been taken aback with it...

NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:50 pm

ya an anime with magical clothes and special "sailor" uniforms that transformed into super powered, yet quite revealing suits of armor from a little blood.

well at least its not as revealing or as ackward as Seikon no Qwasar (though dispite the strange way they "energize" their powers, it had an amazing storyline)
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:59 pm

very true Seikon no Qwasar did have a great story line,I wish they would have dubbed that one ..I have both seasons of it uncut and I think an ova special ...dunno about that bit though ...slept since I last watched it all..

if you like tokyo ghoul the second season is being dubbed ...I've seen a few rips of the web-streams around...I've not seen any for the first season though ...very odd ...

you getting any nicer weather yet?
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:27 am

ya the weather comes and goes...mostly chilly winds, but pretty good weather for springtime. I think the reason it hasn't been dubbed is how revealing it is, but then again they dubbed shows like Cat Planet Cuties, Shuffle, Girls Bravo and the like which is just about as revealing, but the "Soma" thing might be another cause for them not wanting to dub it, but who knows why no company wants to dub it.

Edit: I should try to get both seasons again, they're worth watching over again.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:53 pm

get the uncensored ones from subdesu...well done and the subs are easy to read...
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:16 am

Been watching Hunter x Hunter on Netflix and got into the Chimera Ant Arc...those things are awesome imo...other then that, haven't had much time to watch anime along with my gaming and new job
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:54 pm

nice ...netflix here is still very very limited,,,so I do not get it ...
Oh ..cool a new job ....is it much different than what you did had awhile ago ???

...sorry for the later reply ...
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slytherite Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:46 am

Nope, it went from Stocking shelves at Dollar General to working at Hardee's...so quite different, but I'm making heckuva lot more money then I was at Dollar General. Haven't watched Detective Conan since I got my new laptop...was unable to copy my anime over as my other laptop seemed to have commited suicide in jealously...and I only managed to copy my pictures, half my music, and my novel that I've been working on for a long time. Whats worse is that I lost my text file that I've been using to keep track of what episode I was on of the anime I was watching.
Slytherite
Slytherite

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoNeko Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:14 pm

ouch...I keep my lists on a pen drive...but wow ..again you lost your anime ...seriously you need to put your stuff on data storage dvds,,,in fact that's the reason I didn't notice your post...was doing those...all that 'H' is now on data dvds....working on the regular stuff now...doing that cleared a big chunk of drive space...

just what did your older lappy do before it stopped working??? some times its the most stupid of things that does it ....to get all your stuff off the now dead machine you could try buying an external shell for the lappy's drive pop it in and access your data that way ...I did that more than once,,my sister found out and asked to borrow the drive to get her stuff off it ...never saw that drive again...lol
NekoNeko
NekoNeko
Admin.
Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next